Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson at Ga. Tech.....wanna go?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,249

Clemson at Ga. Tech.....wanna go?

Jul 7, 2020, 8:11 AM

Sounds great right. 1st game of year. Short trip, quick 2 hour drive.

Well, Atlanta has a new attraction. It's called "cross this barrier and get shot" by a marxists BLM/Antifa member. Yeah, you know the group. The same group of people our Athletic Department/Football team said they stand in solidarity with to fight police brutality.

Dont believe me? 8 year old girl , doesn't even matter what color, shot dead because her mother mistakenly crossed a line that the peaceful protesters determined was now their territory. You make that mistake only once they said. Guess what, Mayor previously agreed it was just safer to let them have the neighborhood than to risk upsetting the nice folks dressed in border armor with AR's by sending in police.

The result of that decision, 8 year old child dead.

Not one main stream media outlet played the clip over the weekend of the parent describing why they were shot at. I guess simply making a mistake and going down a city street is hard for some people to fathom as being a "deadly decision" .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not at night!***

Jul 7, 2020, 8:13 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll be there. Go Tigers!***

Jul 7, 2020, 8:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Clemson at Ga. Tech.....wanna go?

Jul 7, 2020, 8:37 AM

It and several other events have been outrageous in recent days. Some people have lost what little sense they had. Anyone directly involved with any of the recent heinous incidents needs to be tried and sent away for a while. I'm sick of these type attitudes and have no use for folks on both sides of these violent situations

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2020, 8:53 AM

America will let these idiots take over just so no toes are stepped on . Won’t be able to live in a city or travel before long the way things are headed .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Parts of Atlanta and other big cities have been

Jul 7, 2020, 9:04 AM

almost that bad for years. Relative of mine left the ATL airport at night several years ago and made a wrong turn before he got on the interstate and pulled over to ask a guy for directions and was told "You don't want to be where you are".

Message was edited by: clover65®

Yep. There were already a couple of areas of

Jul 7, 2020, 11:46 AM

North Charleston / Charleston that were "off limits" at night in the late 70's / early 80's. I do not imagine those places have gotten BETTER since then, and I sure as hail would not drive through there at night just to find out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2020, 9:07 AM

Yeah I’ll be there

Some fear cities. Some fear Covid. Some both. Some neither.

Jul 7, 2020, 9:22 AM

Statistically neither is probably the right answer if you take common sense precautions.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2020, 10:59 AM

Just to clarify. . .this has been all over the news here in Atlanta and made the Good Morning America broadcast this morning. The area of this incident is south of Grant Field, one exit south of the old Turner Field. Lastly, Governor Kemp has deplored 1,000 National Guard troops to several areas in Atlanta, including this one.

Be vigilant as always, but don’t live scared.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A detour via Stone Mountain looks like fun.

Jul 7, 2020, 11:03 AM

https://www.facebook.com/ProtectAmericans/videos/274671200416501/?v=274671200416501

https://www.facebook.com/thismademestopscrolling/videos/753286008833797/?v=753286008833797

I’ll be there.***

Jul 7, 2020, 11:25 AM

Terrible stuff, saw coverage of the little girl

Jul 7, 2020, 11:31 AM

And the mayor. Do you have a link to the interview?

Clemson

Jul 7, 2020, 11:55 AM

WOW! This football poast took a hard right turn(see what I did there?)

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2020, 1:15 PM

outlaw1081 said:

Sounds great right. 1st game of year. Short trip, quick 2 hour drive.

Well, Atlanta has a new attraction. It's called "cross this barrier and get shot" by a marxists BLM/Antifa member. Yeah, you know the group. The same group of people our Athletic Department/Football team said they stand in solidarity with to fight police brutality.

Dont believe me? 8 year old girl , doesn't even matter what color, shot dead because her mother mistakenly crossed a line that the peaceful protesters determined was now their territory. You make that mistake only once they said. Guess what, Mayor previously agreed it was just safer to let them have the neighborhood than to risk upsetting the nice folks dressed in border armor with AR's by sending in police.

The result of that decision, 8 year old child dead.

Not one main stream media outlet played the clip over the weekend of the parent describing why they were shot at. I guess simply making a mistake and going down a city street is hard for some people to fathom as being a "deadly decision" .

I am glad you mentioned the Athletic Department/Football Team in your comments, last night I was watching one of the news shows and they explained all that BLM etc stand for and the first thought I had was how in the world did members of the AD and football team who are professing Christians stand and support or participate that BLM event at Bowman field. I saw the interview with the father last night of the little girl, her mother was there too and as. I hope no one else has to go through what that mom and dad are going through now.

Jul 7, 2020, 2:26 PM

Members of that same tolerant and accepting group (you know, the one we are all supposed to get on our knees for) also attacked a church during services in Troy, NY. Luckily people there were only assaulted, instead of being murdered. Can't wait to for the media to blame this on Trump just like the piece of garbage Atlanta mayor is trying to blame this dead girl on him. Democrats hate you and want you dead. Vote in November or else.

It is telling that the 8-year-old's parents heart wrenching

Jul 7, 2020, 4:28 PM

pleas were not played over-and-over on the national media. I saw violent felon parolee Rayshard Brooks' wife a hundred times - crying about what a great guy he apparently was (when he wasn't being jailed for beating up children).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,249
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic