Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Terrapin mexican chocolate imperial moo-hoo snooty review
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 366

Terrapin mexican chocolate imperial moo-hoo snooty review

Jan 27, 2021, 9:11 AM

Ok guize, the beerman TRDJ is back with yet another (actually his first) beer review:

This stuff was procured in the most unlikely of places yestiddy. $16.99 for a 4 pack of beer I've never tried? SURE I'LL TAKE 2 4RACKS.

Bought them with gringo dollars. Loaded them up on my horse, put the sombrero atop my dome, and rode back to mi casa.

The cans are busy. They are rustic in color and have art work. They have a description of the beer. Something about milk stout, cinnamon, and something about in collaboration with some other company I don't remember. The cans were bound by a real nice and earth friendly cardboard type substance that I assume won't bind porpoise noses together for too long.

Mmmkay. On to the opening. I opened a can. It made the same noise the Mr Pibb used to make that my grandma would drink. Next, I poured it into a glass. This was a regular old clear pint glass with no logos or hipster shape to it.

The beer was brown. It, unlike TRDJuanita last night, had head.

Then I drank it. It was ok. A real mouthful. Had to drink some water after. Tits8.5% abv, so it does pack a bit of an alkyhawl punch. Will drink again, because like we don't waste beer. That, and I have 7 more.

Not sure I could drink 2 in the same day. Better yet, splitting one with an amigo after a long day of trimming hedges is probably what's in order.

On a scale from bubble screen to Cornell to long ball to Mike Williams, I think I'd rank this a Tony-Horne-post-route-from-the-slot-for-a-gain-of-22. You know, good enough given the era but not disappointing nor natty worthy.

The end.
~numoro doce

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Terrapin mexican chocolate imperial moo-hoo snooty review

Jan 27, 2021, 2:35 PM

Not sure I could drink 2 in the same day.

Nondonar edit

Jan 27, 2021, 9:35 AM

Not sure I WOOD drink 2 in the same day.

I'm that way with KBS...............

Jan 27, 2021, 9:38 AM

It's so rich and strong. I can drink more than one but I rarely do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man I ran across KBS in Publix of all places

Jan 27, 2021, 9:46 AM

I think it was $25 for a 4 pack?

NO FANKS!

Same here for $20. Maybe it's ...............

Jan 27, 2021, 9:49 AM

jumped the shark?

I don't drink many stouts. That's a good one though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 366
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic