Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let’s hope the QB controversy does not cost us the playoffs!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Let’s hope the QB controversy does not cost us the playoffs!

Jul 23, 2018, 9:14 AM

I’m a little bit concerned. I mean KB is not the passer TL is. That is the truth everyone knows that. Now The game the worries me is Texas A&M Florida State with that up tempo offense we have no clue what to expect. And NC state with there QB starting. I’m not saying we lose any of these games. But what I am saying is we need a downfield passing game. Or teams will try to do what Alabama did on defense. We need a downfield passing game no matter it be KB TL or CB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let’s hope the QB controversy does not cost us the playoffs!

Jul 23, 2018, 9:16 AM

Jimbo runs a huddle up pro style offense but ok. We'll be fine either way. Just enjoy the ride

Clemson is not going to make the playoffs

Jul 23, 2018, 9:17 AM

And won't beat fsu or tam.

Make your time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

We'll be fine...

Jul 23, 2018, 9:19 AM

I believe KB could get the regular season done for us no problem. TL will become the starter at some point in the season though. I believe our offense will be a well oiled machine this season. The good news is that we will have a great defense that will give us a cushion for some mistakes, which will happen a little at first with a true freshman. We'll be ready when the CFP comes around though.

Re: We'll be fine...

Jul 23, 2018, 9:34 AM

I hope you are right, but if we win all our games, I'm not sure KB vacates the starting job. I think he is our best option due to his passing ability and our talent, but history I am not certain, at all, that Dabo pulls KB unless we lose a game. If we lose late, that really hurts our chances of being in the playoff, unless a scenario like last year when everybody else lost that week, also. I just hope we win and all of the guys play lights out when their numbers are called. That said, I don't think KB is near the QB talent of TL, but I'm not the coach. Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell em, coot!***

Jul 23, 2018, 9:22 AM

Good one. We could just direct snap it to TE every down and we’d make the playoffs this year.

Jul 23, 2018, 9:25 AM

Won’t win the nc that way though.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Us? Your team has no chance of making the playoffs. .5 out of 10 coot

Jul 23, 2018, 9:26 AM

Wonder if that Tiger gets a tummy ache later, garbage in garbage out***

Jul 23, 2018, 9:29 AM

Re: Us? Your team has no chance of making the playoffs. .5 out of 10 coot

Jul 23, 2018, 9:35 AM [ in reply to Us? Your team has no chance of making the playoffs. .5 out of 10 coot ]

+1 on the pic!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2018, 9:41 AM

Wonder when people will just shut up about it and leave it already. Course, I also wish the closet coot trolls would grow a set and get coot handles.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2018, 10:57 PM

Wonder when people will just shut up about it and leave it already. Course, I also wish the closet coot trolls would grow a set and get coot handles.

POTD!!!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2018, 6:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Us? Your team has no chance of making the playoffs. .5 out of 10 coot ]

I concur. Having 10 threads a day about the same thing is old and it’s mainly coot trolls starting them. This coot (Jessy89) posted two more threads about it after this one. It’s so stupid. Almost all of them troll with the same material all the time. They try to be subtle about it but anyone who reads this board and has a good memory is not fooled by their garbage. The least they can do is get a coot handle and stop pretending to be something they’re not. I have zero respect for that.

Jul 24, 2018, 8:43 AM

I agree with you, but let me ask this question. Would you want to come out in the open and admit to the world that you were a coot? Neither would I.

We have an older, more esperienced team, better talent,

Jul 23, 2018, 9:41 AM

and an easier schedule than last season. Injuries or an asteroid's the only reason we shouldn't make the playoffs again.

Think before you type.

An astroid's what?

Jul 24, 2018, 8:50 AM

Signed, The Grammar Police.

lol***

Jul 23, 2018, 9:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Did you stay in a Holiday Inn Express?

Jul 23, 2018, 11:33 AM

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Jul 23, 2018, 11:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't know uscjr. had a QB controversy and playoffs!!!!

Jul 23, 2018, 1:51 PM

It took me about 10 minutes to gather myself after reading that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who's 'us'?... Chicken Girl?...***

Jul 23, 2018, 4:20 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2018, 8:54 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic