Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tee Times @ Wyndham: Glover, Martin, Redman, Stanley, Trahan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Tee Times @ Wyndham: Glover, Martin, Redman, Stanley, Trahan

Aug 11, 2020, 7:03 PM

@ Greensboro. Let’s Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here you go:

Aug 11, 2020, 7:22 PM
IMG_2133.PNG(41.7 K)
IMG_2134.PNG(48.9 K)
IMG_2135.PNG(49.1 K)

Hope this helps . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last one:

Aug 11, 2020, 7:23 PM
IMG_2136.PNG(42.3 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Last one:

Aug 11, 2020, 7:31 PM

Thanks!

I’m surprised Martin got in

Aug 11, 2020, 7:27 PM

He was well down on the alternate list.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m surprised Martin got in

Aug 12, 2020, 12:55 AM

Unless someone else drops out between now and Thursday, he is the very last alternate making it in.

Interestingly, Ben had actually played in the Monday qualifier to try to earn a spot. He ended up finishing in a tie for second place, with the top two golfers earning a spot into the Wyndham. However, just before they were set to have a playoff to determine which of the players tied at second would earn the last spot, Ben learned that he made it in via the alternate list. So, both he and the other player (Jake Shuman) made it into the field at Greensboro.

Billy Kennerly Tees it up @ 8:14am

Aug 11, 2020, 8:00 PM

out in Boise @ the Albertsons Boise Open.

Billy currently is Ranked 47th in the Korn Ferry Order of Merit.

He's well inside the Top 75 for their season ending Tournament.

Calling Marshall or Schema:
Will the Top 25 at season's end still earn their PGA Card for next year . . . or are all bets off due to C-19???

Re: Billy Kennerly Tees it up @ 8:14am

Aug 11, 2020, 8:21 PM

The Korn Ferry webpage still indicates that the top 25 will earn cards, but I thought I read a few months ago that the number would be reduced this year. I’ll look some more and see if I can find something definitive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PS

Aug 11, 2020, 8:31 PM [ in reply to Billy Kennerly Tees it up @ 8:14am ]

It appears that the results from this year will be folded into next year’s results. Unless that decision is changed there will be no cards awarded this year.

Hidden within this article:

Aug 11, 2020, 8:39 PM

https://www.pgatour.com/korn-ferry-tour/tour-insider/2020/08/04/qualifying-change-for-us-open-allows-small-group-korn-ferry-tour-players-entry.html

Is validation for your statement:
"The Korn Ferry Tour’s Portland event has long been the Regular Season finale with 25 PGA TOUR cards awarded at its conclusion. Another domino of COVID-19 means this week’s WinCo Foods Portland Open is just a part of the 2020-21 wraparound season (with 25 TOUR cards awarded in Portland in 2021 instead) but there is still a sparkling carrot at the end of the week available – the chance for some Korn Ferry Tour members to tee it up in their first major championship."

Thanks for looking!!!

Re: Hidden within this article:

Aug 12, 2020, 12:36 AM

Yep. There will not be a graduating class for this year's Korn Ferry Tour. Instead, they will be playing a very long season that will conclude with the 2021 Korn Ferry Tour Championship next August.

This week's Boise Open would have been the start of three tournaments that comprise the three-event finals and typically features the Top 75 players on the Korn Ferry Tour and players 126-200 from the PGA TOUR. That's been scrapped. Instead, it sounds like they are just offering more points for the final four events and limiting the field to the top 156 players in the Korn Ferry Tour standings. So, anyone playing in these events will have a chance to earn a little more points.

Last week's Portland Open offered 1.1 times the points. This week's Boise Open and next week's Children's Hospital Championship will offer 1.2 times the normal points. Finally, the Championship in two weeks will offer 1.5 times the normal points.

It won't be until after the 2021 Portland Open when the Top 25 earn PGA cards and the Top 75 make it into the three finals events for a chance at 25 more PGA cards.

There is a little more information in this article.

https://www.pgatour.com/korn-ferry-tour/power-rankings/2020/08/10/albertsons-boise-open-presented-by-kraft-nabisco.html

Re: Hidden within this article:

Aug 12, 2020, 12:43 AM

You can see on this schedule announcement from May 4, that the schedule continues on past the Korn Ferry Tour Championship. So far, they've only listed five events immediately following the 2020 Championship (which would have traditionally been the end of the season). My guess is there will be a pause after the event ending October 11, and then the season will resume again in January.

https://www.pgatour.com/korn-ferry-tour/news/2020/05/04/korn-ferry-tour-announces-new-restart-schedule-combined-2020-21-season-five-new-events.html

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic