Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't know about you - but I'm SICK of these giant TV/internet providers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,658

Don't know about you - but I'm SICK of these giant TV/internet providers

Aug 16, 2019, 12:39 PM

I had Charter for years & got so sick of their rotten customer service & lousy tech/install departments - I quit them years ago. Appointments made - wait around all day for a tech to show - & then turns into a total NO SHOW! Not to mention ever-rising prices & and complete idiots on the customer rep line.

Then switched to Dish and they were worse. NO SHOWS on appointments - then when they finally showed days later, the techs were obviously new hires who knew nothing. The slobs had to keep calling some "boss" to get instructions on how to do basic stuff. I thought, "..and YOU clowns are gonna install a dish on my ROOF? OMG! PLEASE don't ruin my ROOF!" Finally cancelled them over price & ROTTEN cust. service.

The I switched to ATT Uverse. A circus of #########. 1st install was not done correctly. Problems galore. Finally told them to get somebody out with a BRAIN to fix everything. Of course it was weeks before anyone showed - and my "window" was like "noon to 5pm." The guy showed up at 8pm! The most surly creep who ever entered the house - sighing loudly at everything he had to do - sitting at my computer muttering, "Oh GOD..." I was ready to say, "Just get out! If the job's too tough for ya, just hit the road pal!" But I bit my tongue in hopes that he'd fix things. He finished - no lie - at MIDNIGHT! When he was leaving I said, "Man...you guys have some long hours." He said, "I'm not done - still have 1 more job to do." I said, "At midnight??" He said, "We gotta finish everything on the day's list." I said, "They must pay you a ton of overtime!" He said, "Huh...I WISH." (By this time, I was feeling sorry for the guy). "What time does your day start?" He said, "When I finish this last job, I'll get hopefully 2 hours sleep - then be back in at 5:30 in the morning. They treat us like slaves."

TV/internet providers, cellphone companies - - we pay these big giant ###### thousands per year to #### all over us. Do they thank us or give a crap? Absolutely not. We should all just quit them ALL.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GET OFF MY D*MN LAWN YOU KIDS!

Aug 16, 2019, 12:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tom never has a problem

Aug 16, 2019, 12:47 PM

https://images.app.goo.gl/TtyazwkHt8EHQTzM8

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I feel for ya, bruh!

Aug 16, 2019, 12:49 PM

I too get this way when I miss a bowel movement.
#prettyregular #untilimnot

Well you have the option to go with a streaming cable

Aug 16, 2019, 12:51 PM

service where you don't have to worry about it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Teachnically, he'd still have to have an ISP

Aug 16, 2019, 1:40 PM

so he might still get to experience some of this kind of fun when dealing with that, depending on choice in provider.

True, in my experience the internet side of those

Aug 16, 2019, 1:49 PM

transactions are far easier than cable/dish providers and installers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Don't know about you - but I'm SICK of these giant TV/internet providers

Aug 16, 2019, 1:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

good news for you, it's gonna get better

Aug 16, 2019, 1:48 PM

...just kiddin'. It's gonna get even worse. Time to get over it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,658
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic