Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Taylor Hearn
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,900

Taylor Hearn

Mar 22, 2019, 11:24 AM

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/21/nfl-taylor-hearn-apologizes-fight-carolina-panthers-video/

Young man got what he deserved for being outside of a bar in Augusta, GA in the wee hours of the morning. Hopefully he grows up and learns

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Taylor Hearn

Mar 22, 2019, 11:26 AM

Being outside of a bar isn’t a crime. The starting a fight is where he went wrong

Mar 22, 2019, 11:38 AM

Sometimes even starting a fight would not mean he was in the wrong.

It does seem that in Taylor's case he made a bad decision.

However, I was involved in a fight outside of a bar when I was in college.

While walking out of the bar a guy grabbed the rear end of a girl who was with my group.

In return, she slapped him.

His response was to punch her in the mouth.

One of the guys in our group was her ex-boyfriend and he decided to hit the guy who punched the girl.

The other guy had friends jump in and the guys with us responded in the same way.

It turned out to be a bad situation.

Police were called and the guy with me who threw the first punch told the police exactly what started the issue and why he hit the other guy.

Because my buddy who started the fight was defending the girl, police arrested nobody and made sure everyone left the scene.

I do not feel that my buddy was wrong to start the fight. However, the situation was still not a good one.

No situation can be painted with a broad brush, but instances like these never look good to anyone on the outside.

Mar 22, 2019, 11:41 AM

Well dang that was good story no matter what!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2019, 12:35 PM

IT was told much more proudly when I was still in college than it is today.

Mar 22, 2019, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Taylor Hearn ]

In this day and age a guy would be lucky not be charged with sexual assault for doing something like that...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2019, 11:55 AM

Exactly, and I would charge, convict, and carry out his sentence then and there with the quickness!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2019, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Taylor Hearn ]

Wow, grab my wife any where, a punch in the mouth would be the first of many many more. No body would have to tell him to never do that again with any women or young lady. Even if the woman was a lady of the night, no one has a right to grab them in personal places. Apparently he was never raised right!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2019, 12:40 PM

He was an off-duty bouncer from another bar on a power high.

My buddy did his best to help with that guy's lack of proper upbringing.

The guy was certainly worse for the wear after the altercation.

Mar 22, 2019, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Taylor Hearn ]

That’s a perfectly excusable reason for a fight. Based on the surveillance video of Hearn, that didn’t seem to be the case.

Mar 22, 2019, 12:36 PM

I agree.

Just giving an alternative scenario where not every "guy starting a fight outside of a bar" is unjustified.

Mar 22, 2019, 2:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Taylor Hearn ]

I would say the handsy guy was the one who started the fight by punching the young lady in the mouth.

Mar 22, 2019, 7:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Taylor Hearn ]

Mr. grabby started the fight technically so he should have been arrested. How do you punch a woman in the face??? Thinking it is one thing... man.

Mar 22, 2019, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Taylor Hearn ]

And then, getting his butt knocked out by a guy that was maybe 170 pounds is just embarrassing!!!

Mar 22, 2019, 11:53 AM

Get that guys name. We might can get him a scholarship!

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,900
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic