Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tavien Feaster virtual pro day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,760

Tavien Feaster virtual pro day

Apr 16, 2020, 10:18 AM

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1250786000382701568

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope he makes it but

Apr 16, 2020, 10:28 AM

it’s always going to be hard for me to understand the transfer to SC. He had better options and transferring to our instate and all time most despised rival is a betrayal to a program that he won two NC’s with.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, it is going to be hard to see him as anythng other

Apr 16, 2020, 10:33 AM

than a traitor. The decision to transfer to USuC is still mind-boggling to me. He really burnt a lot of brdges.

You gotta' think that there isn't a lot of love for him form USuC fans either.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

We would think that there isn’t a lot of love for him down there

Apr 16, 2020, 10:39 AM

but their homers set the bar pretty low. Transferring from Clemson is all it takes for someone like Todd Ellis to have a man crush on Feaster for the rest of his life regardless of what TF did or didn’t do on the field.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, it is going to be hard to see him as anythng other

Apr 16, 2020, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Yep, it is going to be hard to see him as anythng other ]

I don’t get that at all. He didn’t burn bridges with his teammates given the love they showed after the game. I wish, as a fan, he would have picked Va Tech, but he wanted to stay home so it was the best option.

You have to remember he feels he is good enough to be the guy. Without looking it up, he had around 80 snaps the final 4 games of 2018 while Lyn-J had around 20 to end 2018 including 0 vs Bama. However, by end of Spring, it seemed to Tavien that Dixon passed him despite the coaches not trusting him at the end of the season. He only had 12 or more carries once his final 2 years here. He had 5 games this year getting at least 12 carries. All he wanted was more PT and got it there. It was a risk he took to bet on himself. People should be rooting for him.

Apr 16, 2020, 1:28 PM

I'm with you and I'm pulling for him. All I have to do is watch the 2018 championship and I see his contribution. He's a kid just hoping for a chance at a better life. Usuck is so far beneath us that I don't consider them Any kind of rival.

Apr 16, 2020, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Yep, it is going to be hard to see him as anythng other ]

than a traitor. The decision to transfer to USuC is still mind-boggling to me. He really burnt a lot of brdges.

You gotta' think that there isn't a lot of love for him form USuC fans either.

He sure burned my bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You will never convince me...

Apr 16, 2020, 11:08 AM [ in reply to I hope he makes it but ]

that his decision to transfer to uof6c wasn't based, at least in part, on some level of animosity for being demoted down the Clemson depth chart.

That decision, whatever the reason, did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to enhance his draft status and, in fact, may have actually hurt him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Agree. He needed to go somewhere and run wild, not to a

Apr 16, 2020, 12:31 PM [ in reply to I hope he makes it but ]

place with no line where he would get LESS YARDS THAN AT CLEMSON!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feaster made a good decision in the transfer, but a terrible

Apr 16, 2020, 12:33 PM [ in reply to I hope he makes it but ]

decision in where he transferred.

And only part of it was the fact that it was to Scar...which alienated many Clemson fans and, quite frankly, he never was loved by Scar fans either.

His mistake was not choosing a school that would have featured him....and there were many in line that wanted him. Scar was a bad football team that already had experienced backs. Feaster brought nothing to them.

And that was his mistake.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good luck Tavien! Two time national championship

Apr 16, 2020, 11:12 AM

winning Clemson Tiger! Hopefully someone takes him late, but RBs do have potential as undrafted FAs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Tavien Feaster virtual pro day

Apr 16, 2020, 11:13 AM

His long jump is slightly short but still within a good range.

40 times are good for his weight and shuttle times are pretty good as well. I think he could be a good pro if he really puts in the work.

Who? Neve heard of her.***

Apr 16, 2020, 1:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

XFL ain't hiring

Apr 16, 2020, 2:54 PM

Couldn't start for a premier program...transfers to second rate program and didn't start. Virtual pro day for virtual pro career. Can't fault the man for trying.

Re: Tavien Feaster virtual pro day

Apr 16, 2020, 3:05 PM

I really like Tavien but I did hate to see him go to SC.

But I think the real mistake he made was putting on weight.

Out of HS he was a sceaming meany. Fast as lightening with unreal cuts.

He decided he wanted to be a "big back" and it slowed him down.

I wish him nothing but success.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,760
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic