Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tanner Muse quote on Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,106

Tanner Muse quote on Clemson

Mar 31, 2020, 2:17 PM

https://twitter.com/ClemsonFB/status/1244985484264132610

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tanner Muse quote on Clemson

Mar 31, 2020, 2:53 PM

Unmatched!!!! Well said and exactly how I feel. Hopefully everyone with twitter accounts are actually going on your account and liking y'all quotes. Certainly going to miss seeing you in Orange and playing with reckless abandonment.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That settles it...

Mar 31, 2020, 3:02 PM

He definitely has coachmac on ignore. Good for Tanner.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/GUESS-WHO-1957540

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Interesting that was the date that will live in Infamy...***

Mar 31, 2020, 3:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like I always say...

Mar 31, 2020, 3:19 PM

Once a Tora, always a Tora.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^^^ This needs many TUs ^^^***

Mar 31, 2020, 3:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Loved watching Tanner’s grit & tenacity to prevail even when he failed to cover..

Mar 31, 2020, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Like I always say... ]

or tackle since he never quit but came back plays later to make up for it.

Examples: Vs Bammer in 44-16 game he was turned by their great WR but stormed back to almost tackle him in full stride and later in game he came up & stopped Tua on a 4th down play. The guy has unreal speed & it was seen at NFL Combine.

Vs OHst he never gave up & chased their super A-A RB down near the red zone by diving stretched out at full speed which led to only 3 points rather than a quick 7.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Loved watching Tanner’s grit & tenacity to prevail even when he failed to cover..

Mar 31, 2020, 3:37 PM

TJ Green used to do the same thing, but he had more makeup speed and less physical tackler. Also played out of control at times. I thought Tanner was an upgrade even though he might not get drafted as high.

Not trying to be mean; it just seems that BV’s aggressive style leaves our Free Safety on an island sometimes. Our CBs blitz and provide more run support than is normal, so instead of the CB being left on an island, it’s the safety.

I don’t recall Tanner ever getting beat on coverage multiple times in a game like TJ was in the Natty.

Oh St player was Dobbins

Mar 31, 2020, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Loved watching Tanner’s grit & tenacity to prevail even when he failed to cover.. ]

but yeah what an unbelievable play - maybe the biggest of the game!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2020, 3:55 PM

When his NFL career is over, he's gonna make a great bad guy in the movies.

Mar 31, 2020, 5:33 PM

Wonder if his brother will make that same twit about his school in a couple years?

Na. I don't really wonder that.

Mar 31, 2020, 9:40 PM

For me it was the Tanner dances after the great plays.

And the time he pummeled Hurts in the NC game to prevent the first down.

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,106
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic