Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Talked to a huge OSU fan that's been down here for a decade
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 4,139

Talked to a huge OSU fan that's been down here for a decade

Dec 23, 2019, 5:39 PM

and pulls for Clemson as long as we're not playing his buckeyes. He told me the biggest worry he had about the game was how overconfident OSU and the fans seemed to be about the game. He was truly concerned that they didn't seem to know what kind of game they were about to subjected to.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Talked to a huge OSU fan that's been down here for a decade

Dec 23, 2019, 5:45 PM

I feel the same way about them. The Tigers have been in battles with Bama and are kind of hardened to the level. I'm not sure any player on their roster is ready for what intensity they are gonna see and feel. Not saying that they cant win, but if they stumble early it could quickly get away from them. I also believe that we will have more team speed than any team they have faced this season.

How huge is he?

Dec 23, 2019, 5:51 PM

Ironically they think we are arrogant and can’t recognize a joke on a message board. They are talking about how weak our defensive line is and that their players are that much better. One of my favorite articles by David hood was done after that game where he interviewed one of their sportswriters. They talk about how arrogant they were in their press boxes. David asks when did they know they were in trouble and the guy said in warmups. In other words they hadn’t paid a bit of attention to who we are and what we were about and then they realized how big and fast we were. I get being confident in your team but eleven warriors are full of arrogance. To be fair most of the guys that have come on here have been ok.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he's about tree-fiddy

Dec 23, 2019, 6:05 PM

big boi

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Overconfident, arrogant fans have absolutely no influence

Dec 23, 2019, 6:01 PM

on the football game. I least, I hope they don’t!??

Message was edited by: Tiger Nana®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Overconfident, arrogant fans have absolutely no influence

Dec 23, 2019, 10:20 PM

He wasn't just talking about the fans. He was also talking about the team.

Re: Overconfident, arrogant fans have absolutely no influence

Dec 23, 2019, 10:38 PM [ in reply to Overconfident, arrogant fans have absolutely no influence ]

While your statement is true. The players hear all of the chirping and sometimes they buy it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Dec 23, 2019, 6:28 PM

of course, we cannot know whether this is the mentality of Ohio state players and coaches. But if it is, how many times does that make it when we whooped them and they failed to take us seriously? Isnt it like every single time?

Ohio has a tradition to be proud of, but remember what was said after we lost to Bama for what might have been our third of four NC? It was said that one team came ready to play and another team came ready to win. If they aren't coming in ready to win, they will not because I am convinced our coaches and players are ready to win.

I am SO ready for this game to be played! Trying to

Dec 23, 2019, 6:33 PM

analyze the two teams based on their respective 13-0 records against zero common opponents is a noble effort, but until we line ‘em up and spot the ball, it’s all just a guess.

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 23, 2019, 6:54 PM

Ten minutes into the game and that over confidence thing will be solved.

Dec 23, 2019, 7:04 PM

Reminds me of Okla/Clem game under Danny... One of the Sooners was quoted after their communal luncheon.." These guys sure are nice"..And i'm thinking..."Yeah they're nice until kickoff and they slap the crap out of you."...I hope we get the same thing going Sat. night...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2019, 7:22 PM

God, I just hope that their team has even 10% of the arrogance that is being displayed by their fans - just 10%.

Dec 23, 2019, 10:48 PM

Why would OSU fans be overconfident?

Has Clemson not won 2 of the last 3 national championships? What am I missing?

Dec 23, 2019, 10:57 PM

Wisconsin is a overhyped Boston College.

All week in practice just play a loop on the loud speakers of that jackasss that works with Klatt the Clown over at Fox that always says......JK all Day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2019, 11:03 PM

That's how I feel about our fans.

Replies: 14
| visibility 4,139
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic