Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Talk about a coming Sh*t Show..................
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 718

Talk about a coming Sh*t Show..................

Dec 21, 2020, 6:53 PM

Joe Biden taking on cybersecurity threats from China, Russia, Iran and Greenland!! Or handling the Pandemic, if indeed there is a mutated virus lurking!! Will he ban travel from the UK as a known Xenophobe?

Can't you just see Joementia at an impromptu presser with no notes, no hand-signaling, no cherry-picking reporters or a teleprompter??

"I, umh, ah, do not like difficult questions". To his aides: "pick a softee questioner". "OK folks, that's it for this month, bye"

This guy will terrify the free world, mark it down.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you

Dec 21, 2020, 6:55 PM

quit beating your wife and kids yet?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The BDS is strong with this one.

Dec 21, 2020, 6:56 PM

Biden's not even president for another month, and this ding dong can't go an hour without screaming nonsense about him.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As I continue my attempt to be even-handed,

Dec 21, 2020, 7:19 PM

I'd like to point out that this is one, maybe two posters doing as you're describing. It's been 10-15 posters doing the same about Trump for 4+ years. It's all just maddening, watching perpetually overly angry people shout at the virtual ocean.

I am less than 4 years away from my wife and I being empty nesters, and I sweater God I will take up just about any hobby imaginable in lieu of letting politics take up that much space in my life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It really is a strange to se first hand.

Dec 21, 2020, 7:51 PM

Someone obsessed with politics thinks everyone is, and they have no shame in sharing their political persuasion with everyone, bringing up politics at weird times when it seemingly has nothing to do with the conversation.

Some I see just stay mad about it all the time. Why would someone stay keyed up 24/7 over something they have zero power to do anything about?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Talk about a coming Sh*t Show..................

Dec 21, 2020, 7:16 PM

Don’t worry, he’ll be in the MSM protection program like Obama was.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2020, 7:52 PM

If Biden lies about the size of his inauguration crowd, I promise the MSM will call him out on it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2020, 9:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Talk about a coming Sh*t Show.................. ]

Speaking of the Main Street Media, TheRump was wrong again -- or he just lied to keep y'all (the Cult) happy. At all of his campaign speeches (in Sept & Oct) he said that the MSM would stop talking and writing about the corona virus the day after the election. The election was 50 days ago, and I see and/or read stories on the MSM about the coronavirus every single day. How about that? Has Newsmax mentioned it?

Did TheRump want all of you Cultists to get sick from his Superspreader events?? Is that why he lied to y'all?

Have you seen any checks from Mexico yet?

Same guy has been lying to y'all about election fraud. (Even that crook Bill Barr won't go there.) But keep sending him money; he will need lots of money to stay out of jail.

Dec 21, 2020, 9:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Talk about a coming Sh*t Show.................. ]

Speaking of the Main Street Media, TheRump was wrong again -- or he just lied to keep y'all (the Cult) happy. At all of his campaign speeches (in Sept & Oct) he said that the MSM would stop talking and writing about the corona virus the day after the election. The election was 50 days ago, and I see and/or read stories on the MSM about the coronavirus every single day. How about that? Has Newsmax mentioned it?

Did TheRump want all of you Cultists to get sick from his Superspreader events?? Is that why he lied to y'all?

Have you seen any checks from Mexico yet?

Same guy has been lying to y'all about election fraud. (Even that crook Bill Barr won't go there.) But keep sending him money; he will need lots of money to stay out of jail.

Replies: 8
| visibility 718
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic