Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A lot of talk about Trevor being the best to wear the Paw
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 733

A lot of talk about Trevor being the best to wear the Paw

Jan 4, 2021, 8:06 AM

Can you really say that since he is the only quarterback to wear the paw that has lost to Ohio State?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Fire Dabo, Clean house, start over. We can't except loosing

Jan 4, 2021, 8:08 AM

to a team that only plaid like 4 games. THAT IS WHY THEY ONE, THEY WE'RE SO WRESTED PRYOR TO PLAYIN THA TIGERS!

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you think about it, sense OS UNIVERSIDY ONLY PLAYED 6 GAY

Jan 4, 2021, 8:29 AM

MES, THEY WHERE COUNTING THIS AS THEIR "PLAY OFF" GAYME. THATS WHY THEY CAME CORRECT.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We only lost if you focus on the score of the game.

Jan 4, 2021, 8:31 AM

Gonna tell you something....lotta love in that locker room. lotta love. On a love scale of 1-10, it's a 12, and Ohio State can't take no love away. So we gone get back to lovin and celebrate the joy of love.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not just love, but a lot of high GPAs and folks

Jan 4, 2021, 9:17 AM

who are gonna graduate. They can lose the game of football, but they win in the game of life!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Take a shower next time you come back from the mange***

Jan 5, 2021, 8:43 AM [ in reply to Fire Dabo, Clean house, start over. We can't except loosing ]

Frankly it puts him in Ken Hatfield territory.

Jan 4, 2021, 8:43 AM

Still will never get over that first loss to White Meat.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, you can because without him, we lose to them

Jan 4, 2021, 9:28 AM

last year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To be honest

Jan 4, 2021, 9:02 PM

I'm not sure Trevor is even in my top 5 greatest Clemson players of all time. NFL potential hype =/= CFB greatness. He shat the bed two playoffs in a row. He is an extraordinary talent but not superman.

33-48 for four hundred yards ain’t exactly shltting the bed.

Jan 4, 2021, 9:49 PM

OSU shut him down running (and Etienne) but not really his fault for the most part. He did put the ball on the ground some.

I don’t see how anyone could say that he’s not, arguably, our GOAT. 2nd at worst behind DW4.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joe is on it. TL is, without question nor argument, in the

Jan 5, 2021, 9:16 AM

top 2 of QBs at CU of all time. Bar none (#williamfloyd). NFL potential be dayumed, I'm talking actual performance over his body of work. While we're at it, make that top 2 FOOTBALL PLAYERS at CU, all time.

Natty winner? CHECK.
2 time Heisman finalist? CHECK.

I won't carry on, too many things to list.

Now, you want to argue TL v DW? That we could argue. If TL beats OSU then Bammer this year, it's a real argument IMO. If he beats OSU and loses in a tight game v Bammer, same.

IMO the loss to OSU keeps him slightly behind DW.

DW seemed to have a little extra....moxie. Get on my back boys and let's go be legendary type stuff. TL is IMO a bit more classically trained and advanced in a traditional drop back, run through progressions, complete a pass kind of a way. DW for me has more improv that he is successful with. DW shucks and jives, TL is a straight line guy. Both have YUGE arms and great speed...just different players.

Well put.

Jan 5, 2021, 7:58 AM [ in reply to To be honest ]

IN FANSPEAK.

Quarterbacks get all the love and all the blame, but the truth of the matter is that in this particular game, there wasn't anyone that carried out their job in a game where all the pieces have to work in near perfect harmony to win. Maybe you could argue that Potter did everything asked of him, but that's where the list ends.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also...

Jan 5, 2021, 8:42 AM

Best game Tony Elliot called all season.

my man...,..***

Oct 27, 2020, 12:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 733
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic