Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TRB crime wave!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 315

TRB crime wave!!

Feb 3, 2016, 9:06 AM

St. Cloud homeowners find catfish in mailboxes
Residents trying to determine if it is fishy prank or something sinister
By Amanda Castro - Reporter
Posted: 5:50 PM, February 02, 2016
Updated: 8:17 AM, February 03, 2016

ST. CLOUD, Fla. - Several residents in Osceola County have found catfish in their mailboxes and yards, prompting questions whether it's a prank or something more serious.

Maddison Fertic said she received an unusual delivery Monday morning when her postman discovered a large, dead catfish inside her mailbox.

"I was honestly in shock because it doesn't make any sense," Fertic said. "It's just one of those things where it's, just, 'Why?'"

Fertic said the fish was 12 inches long, and she had to use a stick to pull it out.

"It looked like it could have been a live fish that somebody stuck in there and then it flopped around like fish do because the whole mailbox is dirty," she said.

Fertic is not the only one to get the unwelcome mail. According to a Facebook page for Osceola County residents, two other people reported similar incidents this week. One resident reported finding a catfish in her mailbox and another said a fish was thrown into the yard of her St. Cloud home.

"I was kind of in shock that somebody would do that. It's not something you hear of every day," Fertic said.

Fertic said she lives in a quiet, family-friendly neighborhood. She thinks she is a random victim, adding that no one else on her street was targeted. She believes the incidents could be related to kids playing pranks, but she is worried the silly stunts could turn into bigger potential crimes.

"It starts with the catfish in the mailbox, but then it starts with breaking into a car. You never know where things escalate to," she said. *****my commentary: IS SHE AFRAID THE CATFISH WILL BREAK INTO HER CAR? MAILBOXES ARE A GATEWAY CRIME!*****

Fertic plans to file a police report.

Copyright 2016 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/st-cloud-homeowners-find-catfish-in-mailboxes

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Te'os girlfriend doing direct mail campaign?***

Feb 3, 2016, 9:07 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 315
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic