Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TODAY is Solid Orange Friday - will we "lose with class" in the workplace?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,206

TODAY is Solid Orange Friday - will we "lose with class" in the workplace?

Jan 4, 2018, 8:43 AM

I love uniting with Clemson fans, players, etc. by reppin the Tigers each Friday. I hope you'll make a small effort to show your support for the University no matter the outcome. This is still a glory season for Clemson football - be proud of your University and what has been sown and grown here. GO TIGERS.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Been wearing orange all week

Jan 4, 2018, 8:45 AM

and still have the flag in front of the house. No car flag, because it seems too "cootish"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots have already won yet another national championship in football

Jan 4, 2018, 8:48 AM

this year. Just congratulate them and move on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Coots have already won yet another national championship in football

Jan 4, 2018, 8:52 AM

It's real easy for them to have so much pride when they win championships by proxy so frequently. Now that Butch Jones has moved on, can we all agree that the Fighting Expletives are the true champions of life?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

That has become a clemson tradition, not a football tradition

Jan 4, 2018, 8:57 AM

I've worn orange on every Friday for 17 years.

In fact, I've inspired the other so called fans of other schools to do the same.

I wore my clemson gear on Tuesday. When people ask.. "you still wearing that after bama beat yall" I respond.."look, I'm a clemson grad. I didn't just decide to pull for Clemson out of the blue. I will always be a clemson grad no matter what happens on a football field."

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I wear orange every game day it's a clemson tradition

Jan 4, 2018, 9:08 AM

football, basketball, baseball........and Every Friday

Go Tigers Fight

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tomorrow is Solid Orange Friday - will we "lose with class" in the workplace?

Jan 4, 2018, 9:10 AM

It's made planning my wardrobe so much easier for so long .

DB23

Orange is worn every Friday. I have 14 Clemson Orange Polo's

Jan 4, 2018, 9:40 AM

that I rotate through. My wife says that I have enough, to which I reply that you can NEVER have enough Clemson Orange.

Re: Orange is worn every Friday. I have 14 Clemson Orange Polo's

Jan 4, 2018, 10:00 AM

There's gotta be a good reply to her about her shoes somewhere, but I wouldn't say it. =o)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,206
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic