Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Senior mixtape of Trevor Lawrence
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Senior mixtape of Trevor Lawrence

Jan 17, 2018, 4:30 PM

WATCH: Senior mixtape of Trevor Lawrence

Check out this impressive senior year highlight reel of 5-star Clemson quarterback signee Trevor Lawrence, courtesy of Overtime SZN Video. In 2017, Lawrence com Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ummm so why didn't we recruit the RB too? Beast mode on this***

Jan 17, 2018, 5:18 PM

Re: Ummm so why didn't we recruit the RB too? Beast mode on this***

Jan 17, 2018, 6:07 PM

No question that Lawrence has the tools to be a top notch QB. I wonder if he has the “it” factor that DW had? We will find out very soon. I’m betting that he has the total package. Going to be fun around Clemson U. For several more years.

Jan 18, 2018, 3:57 PM

From what I've seen, he could well end up being the best QB to ever play at Clemson----if we can find anyone to block for him.

Trust me...TL has the “It” factor & then some...

Jan 18, 2018, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Ummm so why didn't we recruit the RB too? Beast mode on this*** ]

he is mature way beyond his years & knows more about the game and how to read defenses better than any QB we’ve had on campus out of high school. He will shred defenses with our backfield & WR strength across the board!! He will lead our entire offensive group like a General in the heat of battle. TL is legit, no doubt about it! Just wait until u see him in action....

TL moves VERY well for a guy that tall

Jan 17, 2018, 6:58 PM [ in reply to Ummm so why didn't we recruit the RB too? Beast mode on this*** ]

He needs a little more bulk but is already built well for a kid his age. He outran a much smaller player in this replay so he has some speed. I think he'll be a great fit. He seems to get the ball out pretty fast so hopefully that means he processing very fast.

That’s the key... processing speed

Jan 17, 2018, 7:41 PM

Quality defenses that are capable of getting pressure on the QB force him to make quick decisions to either complete a pass or run to evade the rush. A QB who can’t think fast enough to do those things will take unnecessary sacks and make poor passes. We’ve had a few QBs in recent years who were slow processors and struggled to handle pressure. And we had one who was good at evading pressure and making plays either downfield or with his feet. We need another smart QB... like him.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That’s the key... processing speed

Jan 18, 2018, 9:47 AM

1:30 into the video reminds me of the types of plays DW would make with his feet. Smooth and shifty

Re: That’s the key... processing speed

Jan 18, 2018, 3:58 PM [ in reply to That’s the key... processing speed ]

You got it!

Jan 17, 2018, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Ummm so why didn't we recruit the RB too? Beast mode on this*** ]

I was thinking about that wr on the team too, was wondering who he was and if we ever offered him. Seems he has very good hands and a tall target!

Worst highlights ever

Jan 17, 2018, 6:34 PM

Not the play. Sunshine is amazing. Basically unwatchable to even see what's going on. Why do people think they need to zoom in so far where all you can see is the 1 person and nothing as it relates around them? They can't zoom out fast enough when they change direction or a pass is thrown. I was hoping this was going to be some good highlights. Can't wait for him to play though. Excited about the future!

Re: Worst highlights ever

Jan 17, 2018, 9:01 PM

For real. Definitely amateur high school camera work. Can't wait to see this monster in orange.

Re: Worst highlights ever

Jan 18, 2018, 4:00 PM

He's already on campus, will play in the Spring game.

Came here to post the same thing

Jan 18, 2018, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Worst highlights ever ]

Whoever thought that this was a good idea is a morun. Why not have a camera setup at the 50 on the back and top of the bleachers. Somewhere up high. Then you can actually see what is going on. This was not worth watching.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: TNET: WATCH: Senior mixtape of Trevor Lawrence

Jan 17, 2018, 7:10 PM

It's almost like he is more accurate on the run, cannon for an arm when he needs it. And if you notice when he does tuck andvrun he always puts the ball in hand closest to sideline in case of fumble. Can't wait to see how he progresses and where he leases the team when his number is called.

Can't wait to see him in Orange but

Jan 18, 2018, 3:09 PM

That #28 looks and runs just like CJ Spiller!! Weird that he wears the same number too. Wouldve loved to see him in Orange also!!

Re: TNET: WATCH: Senior mixtape of Trevor Lawrence

Jan 18, 2018, 4:01 PM

Quarterback: A+
Videographer: D

That camera work is 1-star***

Jan 18, 2018, 8:53 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive