Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: ESPN preview says Clemson could be more dominant than ever in ACC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: ESPN preview says Clemson could be more dominant than ever in ACC

Jun 15, 2020, 1:30 PM

WATCH: ESPN preview says Clemson could be more dominant than ever in ACC

ESPN isn't even debating if Clemson will win the ACC in 2020. They're wondering if it may be an even easier conquest this time around. ESPN's analytics show tha Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

why do they hate us***

Jun 15, 2020, 1:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: why do they hate us- we are just a convenient foil

Jun 15, 2020, 2:40 PM

to gain viewers and exposure for their hacks. 15 years ago they wouldnt have given us a thought. It was FSU, FSU, FSU in the ACC

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: ESPN preview says Clemson could be more dominant than ever in ACC

Jun 15, 2020, 1:53 PM

Barring injury, they should be right.

Clemson appears to be every bit as talented and explosive on offense (even with the loss of Ross).

And, I think Trevor learned his lesson last year when he "struggled" last year early in the season. He learned he doesn't have to carry the team on his shoulders, just take what the D gives him and out-talent everyone.

Venables may have done his best coaching job ever last year getting a team with a young, inexperienced, to perform way over any reasonable expectation. This year, even with the loss of Simmons, the D should be better.

And, I also think they learned their lesson with UNC. I do not expect to see any team "snake up on them."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those snakes won't even make it on the plane...

Jun 15, 2020, 11:17 PM

;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: ESPN preview says Clemson could be more dominant than ever in ACC

Jun 18, 2020, 4:49 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: ESPN preview says Clemson could be more dominant than ever in ACC ]

I think some underestimate the impact of our conservative play-calling early in the season. It’s been fairly rough the past few seasons in the first 4-5 games. IMO, part of the reason TL was seen as “pushing it” early on in ‘19 was because he was being put into very predictable situations by his coordinators and was trying to overcome the deficiencies. He’ll never say that in an interview (smart kid), but that’s what I believe.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

... and who is surprised by this?

Jun 18, 2020, 8:25 AM

Says no one ...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic