Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Deshaun Watson shows off Lamborghini, new home
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Deshaun Watson shows off Lamborghini, new home

Apr 3, 2018, 8:40 AM

WATCH: Deshaun Watson shows off Lamborghini, new home

Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson is currently rehabbing his knee for the upcoming 2018 season. During the offseason, he was recently able to buy a home Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dayum.

Apr 3, 2018, 9:06 AM

be careful with the horsepower. That's the key.

Re: Dayum. Lambo

Apr 3, 2018, 9:39 AM
Bilateral Miuras.jpg(82.2 K)
DSCN2095.JPG(105.8 K)
MCS 016.bmp(164.1 K)

Yes, LAMBO HP will scare you to death. I know, I've owned three. Two Miuras and a 5000s Countach. The Miura pics were taken in Charlottesville and the Lambo right here in Clemson off of Old Stone Church.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sweet $400,000 dollar car

Apr 3, 2018, 9:14 AM

https://www.caranddriver.com/lamborghini/aventador

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Deshaun Watson shows off Lamborghini, new home

Apr 3, 2018, 9:32 AM

;)

He is worth every penny - ENJOY***

Apr 3, 2018, 9:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2018, 9:45 AM

I remember seeing one with a $20000 spoiler years ago. A buddy and I laughed about how the spoiler alone was worth more than both of our cars

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sware I see mia in the front seat of that moving truck***

Apr 3, 2018, 9:52 AM

Best of Luck DW4! You deserve it - you worked hard.

Apr 3, 2018, 10:33 AM

Can't wait until you return to the field!

Slow your roll man. Rookie deal alone isn't going to support that kind of spending

Apr 3, 2018, 10:43 AM

And you can never take your next contract for granted in the NFL.

Re: Slow your roll man. Rookie deal alone isn't going to support that kind of spending

Apr 3, 2018, 12:57 PM

Lol. People like you baffle me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Slow your roll man. Rookie deal alone isn't going to support that kind of spending

Apr 3, 2018, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Slow your roll man. Rookie deal alone isn't going to support that kind of spending ]

Come on man, let him enjoy himself. He's someone who lived in abject poverty for a huge chunk of his life. We all know the story of the struggles the family has gone through with his mom getting cancer. He had a signing bonus worth over $8 million last year...a life-changing sum of money Obviously nobody here wants to see him spend everything and wind up broke, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't enjoy himself a little bit either. The cars are fancy, but also remember that even very nice homes in Texas aren't horribly expensive when compared to the Northeast, California or Miami.

Apr 4, 2018, 1:40 AM

Don't for get all the money he has coming in with sponsorship's, it's probably more than he is making playing FB!!!.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2018, 12:38 PM

Absolutely. If not yet, then in the future. He's a perfectly marketable player.

Apr 5, 2018, 1:19 PM

Just look at what M J done by saying if it ain't Hanes, it don't fit. He made enough money to buy into the Hane's company, and I'm most sure he owns half of that company, and he has his name in a few other companies, and his net worth is 1.65 Billion. I'm sure that DW4 is smart enough to get himself in similar like positions barring any career ending injury of his FB career. Spend it DW4, bc if you play you cards right, you will have so much money that it will make you tired of speeding, and you will end up on one of those rich and famous programs making money by showing off how you live bc you have loads, and loads of money!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2018, 1:44 PM

Haha well said!

Apr 5, 2018, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Slow your roll man. Rookie deal alone isn't going to support that kind of spending ]

I never said his Rookie deal would be the money that bought DW4 into companies. I'm saying that DW4 is smart enough to put himself in situations like what MJ done for himself and get rich from it!!! Never was I saying he could do this on his rookie salary.

Apr 5, 2018, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Slow your roll man. Rookie deal alone isn't going to support that kind of spending ]

tmac9wr said:

Come on man, let him enjoy himself. He's someone who lived in abject poverty for a huge chunk of his life. We all know the story of the struggles the family has gone through with his mom getting cancer. He had a signing bonus worth over $8 million last year...a life-changing sum of money Obviously nobody here wants to see him spend everything and wind up broke, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't enjoy himself a little bit either. The cars are fancy, but also remember that even very nice homes in Texas aren't horribly expensive when compared to the Northeast, California or Miami.

True...but I get where OP is coming from. He and his family deserves everything they have. I just hope he has a solid financial advisor on his side that will prevent them from returning from where they came. DW plays a sport that pays big for those that have great physical talents and could have career ending injury from a day to day activity. Guarantee you that Houston will find a way to off load DW if he has an injury that prevents him from being a QB.

Live it up DW! Have fun, you deserve it! Just make sure your financial commitments don't exceed your emergency fund and you have a fall back plan.

Clemson Nation loves DW4...I’m sure you’ve been advised numerous times to

Apr 3, 2018, 10:45 AM

enjoy the fruits of your hard work and to also invest a large chunk of your earnings wisely! You will change your family tree forever if you are wise with your earnings...money comes and goes throughout a person’s career....we already know how wise and mature you are so I’m sure you are well ahead of the game!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elfw0ESih-A

Apr 3, 2018, 10:48 AM

Hope he's also saving and investing properly.

Apr 3, 2018, 10:55 AM

Was that his mom cleaning the pool?

Mom's gonna mom.

Apr 4, 2018, 1:44 AM

Yes, but a pool of that type and size, he will have to hire him a weekly pool man to keep the water from turning green, especially in warm climates, you have to stay after it.

Apr 3, 2018, 11:14 AM

I was hoping he'd keep it real and drive around in a '96 Accord.

Yeah, i was hoping he'd buy my '98 Camry***

Apr 3, 2018, 12:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well...

Apr 3, 2018, 11:19 AM

He has something like 18 million guaranteed in this contract and becomes a free agent in 2021 where he will probably get a 150 million dollar contract at worst if he is healthy. That's not counting endorsements. He can afford these things I guess.

Hope he's careful. Rookie contracts aren't what they used to be and he could be one misstep from not getting another. Gronk may be a moron but he said he's never spent a dime of his NFL money, lives off endorsement money. That'd be the way to go if you ask me.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2018, 12:34 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Marshawn Lynch did the same

Apr 3, 2018, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Deshaun Watson shows off Lamborghini, new home ]

but idk what kind of endorsements DW4 has, but Gronk has some HUGE ones! Red Bull is one I know of.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope he's careful. Rookie contracts aren't what they used to be and he could be one misstep from not getting another. Gronk may be a moron but he said he's never spent a dime of his NFL money, lives off endorsement money. That'd be the way to go if you ask me.

Apr 3, 2018, 12:11 PM

Love this kid but never thought I’d see this type of wretched excess from him.

Keep it real and slow down. Invest wisely...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

~• Other than THAT Jackie, how was the parade? •~

Apr 3, 2018, 1:28 PM

Wretched excess...

Dude’s got 20+ million in the bank and growing.

It’s excess if you make 100k, it’s not excess for him.

And the people saying that are showing their jealousy feathers, simple as that.

Apr 3, 2018, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Deshaun Watson shows off Lamborghini, new home ]

oh ####

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Apr 3, 2018, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Deshaun Watson shows off Lamborghini, new home ]

What's so "wretched" about it? There's one car there that I would list as "excessive", the Aventador, which is worth around $450,000. Don't get me wrong, that's an outrageous amount of money, but it's not the price of hypercar, and it's not so ridiculous when he has a guaranteed $13 million+ contract due to him. If he were to buy 3 or 4 more cars like that before his next contract it would raise a few eyebrows, but at this point he should be allowed to enjoy himself without criticism.

Apr 3, 2018, 12:50 PM

I hope he has a good financial advisor.... I suspect he/she would have discouraged the car. Maybe it’s just a lease?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Play on playa!

Apr 3, 2018, 9:24 PM

That would be an Aventador S 2017 version it looks like. Try $450k+ if you want any options on it.

Contract + Endorsements he will be more than good. After next year he will start getting MJ type endorsement deals.

Enjoy it man.

Crazy how the haters come out for the Lambo! Yeah, rich people are bad... whatever. Ball out!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Play on playa!

Apr 4, 2018, 1:51 AM

I was reading just last week that MJ's worth is 1.65 Billion!!!

Apr 3, 2018, 1:23 PM

Why do some of y'all care how the young man spends his money? None of you know him and if by chance you do I seriously doubt it is good enough to know his finances. He also has endorsement deals so he isn't living solely on NFL money. Its funny because the number of people that live beyond their means is greater than the ones that don't and 99% of those that do don't make Watson money. Its funny to see people who are probably in debt tell Watson what he should and shouldn't buy with his money. The kid and his mom have had a hard life so I am sure they can afford to splurge a little right now. I see so many people complain about the world today and the one thing that makes the world the way it is is other people worried about what someone else is doing that in no way effects the life of the person worried about it. I'm sure some of you need to worry more about what you're buying instead of what a multi-millionaire NFL player is.

Apr 4, 2018, 9:36 AM

I don't think people here really care what he does with his money. I think it's just because everyone cares about him so much and hopes he spends his money wisely. Many an NFL star has fallen on hard times due to financial irresponsibility.

Might want to slow down...

Apr 3, 2018, 5:28 PM

Pump the breaks until the second contract!!

Re: Might want to slow down...

Apr 3, 2018, 6:26 PM

Just hope he stays humble. Remember what Ralph Kramden said: "The people you meet on the way up are the same people you meet on the way down."

Apr 3, 2018, 8:39 PM

He is such a class act! He now lives in my hood.... was walking the dogs last week wearing my Clemson hat and DW drives by... sees my hat and actually turns the car around to come back say hello.... said he saw the hat and wanted to say what’s up! he is such a humble guy! Btw... the house is nice, but he he did not crazy... actually it is pretty modest given his income

Apr 3, 2018, 11:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Might want to slow down... ]

Ahhh...loved that great philosopher Ralph Kramden...thought Ed Norton had a little bit on Ralph though.

Apr 4, 2018, 6:01 AM

Does the video remind anyone of Beverly Hillbillies by the "cement pond"?

what is to say it even his

Apr 4, 2018, 7:56 AM

He could have leased the car or its use could be part of an endorsement deal. There are lots of possibilities.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just hope he doesn't

Apr 5, 2018, 12:17 PM

get carried away with expensive cars like Jack Clark (MLB) did.

Re: I just hope he doesn't

Apr 6, 2018, 9:20 PM

8 million signing bonus

- 48% tax = 4,160,000 remaining

15% agent = 3,536,000 remaining

Houston lower level custom home - 750,000 = 2,786,000

Lambo sports car 450,000 = 2,336,000

Mercedes G Wagon - 150,000 = 2,186,000

furnishing that home - 400,000 = 1,786,000 remaining

1,786,000 remaining but wait he hasn't even tapped into his actual salary or endorsements

Every 2 weeks he gets a deposit for his 4 year 13 Million contract minus taxes and agent fees

I think he will be fine even if he never gets another NFL contract or sponsor for ads

Although we know he will get an even bigger one in the near future.

Maybe we should all just focus on where our next average person's bonus is coming from

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic