Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Deshaun Watson ranked No. 2 ACC player of the decade
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,853

TNET: WATCH: Deshaun Watson ranked No. 2 ACC player of the decade

Jan 16, 2020, 9:04 AM

WATCH: Deshaun Watson ranked No. 2 ACC player of the decade

Check out the following video of ACC Football's Top 5 players of the decade, courtesy of the ACC Digital Network. Video Description: The 2010's brought forth so Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#1 is an obscene, rapist shoplifter. Nice.***

Jan 16, 2020, 9:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

You’re welcome ACC....

Jan 16, 2020, 9:25 AM

We have carried you on our back for the last several years, and Deshaun, whom was dubbed Player of the Decade in all of college football by another entity, is your #2.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crab legs is number one in case you were wondering***

Jan 16, 2020, 9:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How in the h3ll you make Crab legs number one?

Jan 16, 2020, 9:40 AM

Who’s making these lists? Credibility is shot for the ACC when you can’t a simple situation like this and make the credible choice. My comments have nothing to do with it being DeShaun could be any other worthy player...you don’t reward aberrant behavior...ever.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Number 2?!?!?!

Jan 16, 2020, 9:35 AM

2-time Heisman trophy finalist, gets Clemson to the national championship 2 years in a row, winning it in 2016 and the ACC picks a guy who was suspended during his last season? Winston won a Heisman and a national championship, but did it with a lineup where just about every player, if not every player, was drafted into the NFL. Deshaun Watson was not only the best player of the decade, he might be the best player in the ACC ever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Who in the heck were the ACC voters who put this list

Jan 16, 2020, 9:41 AM

together? Out of those 5 in the video DW4 = #1 and it ain't even close.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Deshaun Watson ranked No. 2 ACC player of the decade

Jan 18, 2020, 3:01 PM

It is obvious that this award had nothing to do with being a student-athlete or a good citizen for Winston to be #1 over Deshaun. And in my opinion DW4 meant more to the ACC than Winston ever dreamed of!! Just another slap in the face for Deshaun who is proving his detractors all wrong in the NFL.

I woulda put Lavar in front of Mr. Crablegs.

Jan 18, 2020, 3:35 PM

I don’t get putting Jameis any higher than #3 personally.

~JKB

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,853
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic