Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Travis Etienne sets school record
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Travis Etienne sets school record

Nov 9, 2019, 8:26 PM

Travis Etienne sets school record

Clemson running back set a school record for career total touchdowns with 52 with his 4-yard touchdown reception in the first quarter against North Carolina Sta Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Travis Etienne sets school record

Nov 9, 2019, 10:30 PM

If ETN was as slippery as CJ was, he probably would have been one of the best ever RB's in the ACC!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2019, 12:30 AM

Hard to say who is better. ETN has had the benefit of a better O-line. But he has only been a starter since 2018. He also has averaged a lot fewer carries per game. C.J. was an unstoppable force while at Clemson and not just as a running back. But since the two are separated by several recruiting classes it’s difficult to say who is best. I’m just glad and thankful they both played for Clemson.

I will forever be great full to C.J. for starting the interest in Clemson for elite recruits. He let the nation know there is something special in lil ol Clemson.

Nov 10, 2019, 12:30 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Travis Etienne sets school record ]

Hard to say who is better. ETN has had the benefit of a better O-line. But he has only been a starter since 2018. He also has averaged a lot fewer carries per game. C.J. was an unstoppable force while at Clemson and not just as a running back. But since the two are separated by several recruiting classes it’s difficult to say who is best. I’m just glad and thankful they both played for Clemson.

I will forever be great full to C.J. for starting the interest in Clemson for elite recruits. He let the nation know there is something special in lil ol Clemson.

Nov 10, 2019, 12:30 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Travis Etienne sets school record ]

Nov 10, 2019, 12:36 AM

Great Jog Travis! Keep up the good work!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2019, 2:00 AM

Congrats Travis! Proud of you! Go Tigers!!!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic