Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Tommy Bowden predicts CFB title game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

TNET: Tommy Bowden predicts CFB title game

Jan 13, 2020, 9:18 AM

Tommy Bowden predicts CFB title game

Former Clemson head coach spoke at an award ceremony at the Airport Hilton Hotel in Kenner, New Orleans on Friday. According to WGNO TV, Bowden had a prediction Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Tommy Bowden predicts CFB title game

Jan 13, 2020, 9:20 AM

Thank you for Dabo! "and that's all I got to say about that"!

Still salty***

Jan 13, 2020, 9:23 AM

Jan 13, 2020, 9:28 AM

Still doesn't have a handle on the big games...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 9:30 AM

Study the teams, take the emotion out and LSU is just better. It will take a 100% perfect game by Clemson to win but they have done it before.

Lol what?

Jan 13, 2020, 9:34 AM

When are you going to start ignoring half of the board again?

Jan 13, 2020, 9:35 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tommy Bowden predicts CFB title game ]

LOL! Your joking right? We made mistakes and beat an Ohio St team that is better than LSU!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tommy Bowden predicts CFB title game ]

So Clemson’s #1 scoring defense and #1 passing defense can’t stop LSU’s #1 passing offense? AND Clemson’s #4 scoring offense can’t do anything against LSU’s #29 scoring defense? OK, I can’t argue against your ironclad scientific data.

Jan 13, 2020, 11:51 AM

Agree! That is what I have been saying. Two great offenses and one great defense. Their great O will get some points against our great D, but our great O will get more against their good D.

At least I hope that is how it works out!

thanks

Jan 13, 2020, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tommy Bowden predicts CFB title game ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Valley girls are known for their shallow silliness

Jan 13, 2020, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tommy Bowden predicts CFB title game ]

Valley boys must have same pedigree?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

take the emotion out and the loyalty to the SEC and then

Jan 13, 2020, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tommy Bowden predicts CFB title game ]

come back and give your opinion. They have ONE player that steers that ship. They said Lamar Jackson was unstoppable too. They said Tua was greatest QB in bama history, they had 3 of the top 5 Heisman candidates on that Ohio State team we just played...

Learn the lesson this year, please.

Jan 13, 2020, 9:32 AM

Judas

Does ANYONE really give a $#!7 what he says or thinks?!?!?***

Jan 13, 2020, 9:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I really liked Tommy as a person when he was here...

Jan 13, 2020, 9:40 AM

I'm really not feeling it now

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I really liked Tommy as a person when he was here...

Jan 13, 2020, 9:44 AM

I'm with you frac1968.

His attempts to cover his contempt for Clemson...

Jan 13, 2020, 10:06 AM [ in reply to I really liked Tommy as a person when he was here... ]

I'd call it poor. Honestly, it goes against everything we loved about the man. He made my chitlist a while back so nothing is new with him anymore.

Maybe he's trying to get a job at ESPiN.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I really liked Tommy as a person when he was here...

Jan 13, 2020, 5:46 PM [ in reply to I really liked Tommy as a person when he was here... ]

Same here, but he has picked against Clemson and Dabo to much to ignore, so FK TB!!! He is so jealous of what Dabo has done at Clemson, that it has made him a punk of a man. He reminds of a jealous woman that just caught her husband with her best friend!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who?***

Jan 13, 2020, 9:41 AM

Jan 13, 2020, 9:41 AM

In all honesty...you know he has to be jealous of what Dabo has done. I sometimes wonder if he pulls for us to fail?? ??

Jan 13, 2020, 9:58 AM

you mean pulls for us to play like when he coached us? Interesting pick since Terry is a GA w our team

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 10:01 AM

I wish poor Tommy could move on from the bitterness of knowing his only lasting legacy at Clemson will be that he hired his successor. I also wish tigernet could move on from posting his thinly veiled disrespect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 10:01 AM

He still can't get over it......

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Bowden is jealous of all the success Dabo has had. Every

Jan 13, 2020, 10:05 AM

time we win a big game, he probably grinds his teeth together. He should be down to nubs about now. Him predicting against us is his only way to get back at the Clemson faithful who forced him out. (He would never admit that him being a p!ss poor coach had anything to do with it. But, ain't it funny you don't hear his name brought up in relation to any head coach vacancies, year after year?)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pretty sure he said the same thing last year too***

Jan 13, 2020, 10:12 AM

Jan 13, 2020, 10:18 AM

Did the Valley Girl also think Alabama (the best team in history) would beat Clemson last year? If Clemson wins tonight, let us know how you feel about it tomorrow. LSU may win the game... but I think that Clemson will be in it until the end. That's why you play the game. No one truly knows until its over.
My prediction is Clemson 35 LSU 27.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Jan 13, 2020, 10:24 AM

Why are we even showing up? I mean, we had to play the best team EVER in CFB last year. And now this?

Can anyone translate that video?

Jan 13, 2020, 10:30 AM

Perhaps my hearing is going bad, but I couldn’t understand exactly where he “made a prediction.” All I could understand was, “People ask me you coached at Clemson, I know a lot about LSU.” Is that what he said? If not, please tell me what he said. If he did say that, how the heck is that a prediction? I’m being serious. I can’t coherently understand what he said. Maybe my video clip isn’t as long as what others might be seeing? I appreciate the help in advance.

Nobody cares. Ughhh. Just seeing Tommy still pisses me off ***

Jan 13, 2020, 10:33 AM

Jan 13, 2020, 10:57 AM

Well, at least he's consistent. He'd have the same prediction even if he was still the Clemson coach...

Jan 13, 2020, 6:16 PM

He would have never gotten this far if he had stayed at Clemson another 20 years. We would still be at 8-9 wins a season with 6 wins some seasons, and losing to all the winning SEC teams!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is Tigernet Clickbait - what next an Animal picks?

Jan 13, 2020, 11:04 AM

This is Tigernet Clickbait - what next some enclosed zoo animal makes a pick?

"I don't concern myself with the game predictions of people (or animals) whom I would not ask betting advice from" - Batman

We have to thank ol' bitter Tammy

Jan 13, 2020, 11:06 AM

He did Hire Dabo... That is absolutely where the thanks stops. He has to be one of the worst previous Clemson coaches we have had. I did not like him when he was here and got brow beat of any criticism I had of him while he was the coach. How right was I of this little spoiled brat. Bowden's boy is all he will ever be.

Re: We have to thank ol' bitter Tammy

Jan 13, 2020, 6:20 PM

He didn't hire Dabo as HC, he hire a WR coach that took over after he was fired, and Dabo won more games in 6 years than TB won in 10!!!

I feel like TigerNet posts his opinions just to troll us.***

Jan 13, 2020, 11:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Jan 13, 2020, 11:11 AM

There’s a reason he got fired.... he’s irrelevant

Jan 13, 2020, 11:11 AM

Jan 13, 2020, 11:28 AM

He's also never coached again. That speaks volums.

this is the same dope who had

Jan 13, 2020, 12:40 PM

the offense draw up screens all night against v tech even though they were reading them and destroying our players as they caught the ball every time

Maybe i should unleash a photo of his daughter......?***

Jan 13, 2020, 3:22 PM

Jan 13, 2020, 5:35 PM

Tommy Bowden is still sick over a WR coach taking our Tigers to heights that he couldn't in his 10 years as HC at Clemson, and he came from a family of HC's. No doubt TB was the worst HC out of every Bowden coach in that family.

Personally, I'm disliking him more and more every time he talks out of his no coaching A S S. TB couldn't get another D-1 coaching job after getting fired from Clemson. I don't think he could have gotten hired at another D-1 program even with his daddy promising to hold his hand!!!!!!!

Jan 13, 2020, 5:55 PM

Shame on you Tommy. Never liked you anyway.

Jan 13, 2020, 6:13 PM

You can bet that TB don't want to see Clemson break the ACC record of 30 str8 wins with us and FSU tied with 29 str8!!!!

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic