Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Tim Tebow says Miami is legit, different than Clemson's faced in series
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

TNET: Tim Tebow says Miami is legit, different than Clemson's faced in series

Oct 9, 2020, 2:15 PM

Tim Tebow says Miami is legit, different than Clemson's faced in series

College football analyst and Heisman winner Tim Tebow says we will see a different Miami team from the last two outings between them and Clemson, where Dabo Swi Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Tim Tebow says Miami is legit, different than Clemson's faced in series

Oct 9, 2020, 2:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: TNET: Tim Tebow says Miami is legit, different than Clemson's faced in series

Oct 9, 2020, 3:16 PM

How would he know when all he covers is the SEC?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2020, 5:21 PM

There is a new invention called a DVR, try it.

Oct 9, 2020, 3:20 PM

Never heard of her. Who is she ?

Oct 9, 2020, 4:13 PM

That was funny - I even liked Stephen A. in that segment and Tebow took the ribbing well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tim Tebow was more objective than I have ever seen him...

Oct 9, 2020, 4:30 PM

praised both teams and QB's and said he still thought it was an edge to Clemson.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tim Tebow was more objective than I have ever seen him...

Oct 9, 2020, 8:50 PM

That's interesting. I suspect it would be different if Clemson were playing an SEC opponent.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Clemson is different than Miami has faced in series

Oct 9, 2020, 4:34 PM

So there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2020, 4:37 PM

Fair and accurate assessment to me. He gave us the edge but acknowledges what we all expect. This will be a challenge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2020, 4:46 PM

That's for sure. What worries me are the four 4/1's Clemson gave up to Virginia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you can’t convert 4th & 1, you ought not be playing.

Oct 9, 2020, 11:50 PM

Seriously, 4th & 1 should be a gimme for a team with as strong an offensive line as Virginia.

The key is to avoid getting into 4th & 1 against a team with basically nothing to lose by going for them.

Oct 10, 2020, 8:41 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tim Tebow says Miami is legit, different than Clemson's faced in series ]

Flatfoots, 3 of those 4th and 1s was less much less than a yard. Most anyone can get those. Don't worry about the little wind from Miami they call a hurricane.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's right. They are Clemson of 5 or 6 years ago. Playmakers

Oct 9, 2020, 5:05 PM

enough to make things happen, a young coach they believe in, a sense of destiny, on a mission. Absent expectations of prior years, they are in a cocky 'no fear' zone. Like we were.

I don't think anyone will disagree that the Clemson team that took the field last Saturday looked distracted and lacking a sense of mission. Clemson certainly has the players and the staff to deserve the #1 ranking, but the team actually on the field vs UVA is likely not as good as Miami.

I am not a spoiled fan or a Debbie Downer. I'm the most all in guy you ever saw. If we lose the next 5 games or the next 15 games, I'm All In for all sorts of reasons. But something about last week's game looked like more than a one game let down. Obviously I hope I'm wrong.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And nuthin has changed with Teblow

Oct 9, 2020, 5:10 PM

He still loves hot sweaty hairy men using him for man on man pleasure

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2020, 5:18 PM

Totally agree with Tebow. You can forget anything we have seen from Miami because the vast majority of their depth chart are Freshmen and Sophomores and have never played us. Baton down the boats, put your ponchos on and get ready for another BYOG game. Go Tigers!!

Valley Boy, you need to look at the depth chart again.

Oct 9, 2020, 6:44 PM

It is on this board. Miami has 9 starters on offense that are Jrs or Srs. The Miami defense starts 9 players that are Jrs. or Srs. So, out of 22 starters, only 4 Miami starters are Sophs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson has 6 Soph/Fr starting on defense, and 2 Sophs

Oct 9, 2020, 6:52 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tim Tebow says Miami is legit, different than Clemson's faced in series ]

starting on offense.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tebow wouldn’t know what’s legit about Miami

Oct 9, 2020, 5:21 PM

if it was skeeted in his eye

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tebow wouldn’t know what’s legit about Miami

Oct 9, 2020, 11:07 PM

~JKB

Oct 10, 2020, 1:24 AM

He's an SEC homer, but I like what he does with his free time and money.

https://www.timtebowfoundation.org/anti-human-trafficking

Oct 10, 2020, 1:44 AM

Tim Tebow knows as well as any chat-room champion that Clemson and Miami are not stored on the same shelf .

Clemson is about to once again display why Dabo Swinney and his staff are the best in CFB and why talking about it is one level while experiencing the reality of it is really quite another .
I find it astonishing actually that the spread in the game is only 2 touchdowns . I think we win by 4 .

DB23

Oct 11, 2020, 11:13 AM

Good call, Dug... 25 pts=4 scores! Shoulda been more, too! Go Tigers!

Gotta give you thumbs up - your assessment was spot on...***

Oct 11, 2020, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tim Tebow says Miami is legit, different than Clemson's faced in series ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 11:15 AM

That did not age well. Why does anyone listen to that bozo?

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic