Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Sign up for Tee Higgins & Isaiah Simmons Football Camp
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: Sign up for Tee Higgins & Isaiah Simmons Football Camp

Feb 27, 2020, 10:41 AM

Check out this great and exciting opportunity for your child to meet and spend some time with Clemson's dynamic duo of and . The camp is for all positions ages Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Sign up for Tee Higgins & Isaiah Simmons Football Camp

Feb 27, 2020, 11:32 AM

Do these camps continue every season or do we just get new player host? Seems like there should be 20+ camps every summer with all of the host who have started camps over the last few seasons.

Maybe we can start hosting them close to a players NFL camp with a little Clemson theme for outreach.

null

Feb 27, 2020, 1:29 PM

Some players do do it on a yearly basis. I know Watson usually holds one in the Houston area and one in the Clemson area but that is a good question as to what the reason is. Not that it matters to me. I think if now that they are graduated and they want to make money more power to them. I'm definitely a Capitalist.

Feb 27, 2020, 3:08 PM

We were told that Watson won't be doing a 2020 Procamp in Clemson like last season.

Feb 27, 2020, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Sign up for Tee Higgins & Isaiah Simmons Football Camp ]

So few of the players are from the Clemson area.

I think we typically get recent players to have a camp for the Clemson area kids sometime between the end of the season and the draft.

After that many of them return to their hometown and start camps if they want to continue to host camps.

Andre Ellington holds a camp every summer at his high school and he gets lots of former players to come help him for the day. I don't think he charges for his camp either.

I'm pretty sure Nuk and Jarvis Jenkins have hosted one or two in the Clemson/Central area, but I don't think that it's an every year thing. I know they frequently help the local football league financially though.

I've heard the same or similar from other players, but when the camps aren't in Clemson then it's not much of a story.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic