Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Recruiting rankings: Clemson class up to No. 1 in average signee ranking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 3,050

TNET: Recruiting rankings: Clemson class up to No. 1 in average signee ranking

Jan 3, 2021, 11:12 AM

Recruiting rankings: Clemson class up to No. 1 in average signee ranking

Clemson jumped as high as two spots in the 2021 team recruiting rankings after Saturday's addition of 5-star offensive tackle Tristan Leigh. Rivals.com slotted Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Recruiting rankings: Clemson class up to No. 1 in average signee ranking

Jan 3, 2021, 11:37 AM

Yet some who post on this site are never satisfied. Obviously Clemson is one of the top programs in the country with year in and year out great recruiting, developing and very successful seasons. We have been spoiled to an extent. I don't expect perfection every year. Would I like us to win the Natty every year? You bet but I also know it is unrealistic to think that way. Clemson remains on track to be great every year regardless of whether we win the Natty or not. Remember that here was a time not that long ago that Clemson was destroyed by West Virginia in a bowl game and five straight loses to the Coots From Columbia!!

Re: TNET: Recruiting rankings: Clemson class up to No. 1 in average signee ranking

Jan 3, 2021, 12:06 PM

Agree. But then some get TD for speaking some truth and are well versed in the x and o's of football, yet they get accused of being negative when they're really giving good analysis. I don't mind that. In fact have come on here for years just to read some of those discussions...

Last year with LSU was acceptable as a one off, hats off to them as they fielded an NFL team. Friday's game with OSU needs to be diagnosed. Getting beat by a last second fg or something will happen. Getting trounced in every phase is not acceptable.

I really want to hear CBV's take on it. Would like to have access to the 247 article where Day talks about how they huddled and prevented CBV from getting the right calls into the game.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2021, 4:38 PM

What can BV say that will make you fill any different. OSU had a game plan that worked. BV has been doing this a LONG time. I’m sure he has already started to study tape on a better way to defend against this style of game plan in the future. What we must remember is, when you get to the playoffs ALL the teams are VERY talented and well coached. We have had our share of great gameplans.(2018-Bama). We are gonna win some, and lose some. It’s that simple! But, we HAVE become a program that has a chance year in and year out that can win it all. It’s just NOT gonna be every year!

i just got back from their website

Jan 3, 2021, 11:41 AM

it says that Alabama and OSU lead the country in signee average ranking.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i just got back from their website

Jan 3, 2021, 8:13 PM

That's after Dominion processed the rankings!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 3,050
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic