Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Rankings update: Late July commits have Clemson back in top tier
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: Rankings update: Late July commits have Clemson back in top tier

Aug 1, 2020, 10:39 AM

Rankings update: Late July commits have Clemson back in top tier

July was a roller coaster for Clemson on the recruiting trail with another prominent decommitment for this cycle (CB Jordan Hancock) and two four-star additions Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Rankings update: Late July commits have Clemson back in top tier

Aug 1, 2020, 12:20 PM

Any chance Foreman comes back around? I guess we added another recruit with Bryton calling it quits?

Maybe not...

Aug 1, 2020, 2:37 PM

Dabo always seems to keep 2-3 open spots. I would guess, if they have the room, they could still take him. With that said, he's said they work to a number and are upfront about positions and if they fill up, they're done.

So, it's a good question.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe not...

Aug 1, 2020, 3:47 PM

For comparison sake these are the number of offers by these schools for the class of 2021 - Ohio 168, Ala 220, CLEMSON 71, Oregon 238, TN 455, LSU 272, SCal 178. We don't just throw s*** out there and hope. Clemson offers mean more and the players know it. And by the way the Coots offered 270 for the class !

Whew! I thought we were slipping into mediocrity there

Aug 1, 2020, 3:59 PM

for a bit!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Aug 3, 2020, 7:40 AM

We have a very solid class, that will be back to back exceptional once Tristan Leigh commits.

I noticed crystal ball trends on two high recruits for Miami. They currently sit at #10 in the ranking. Virtually all their commits are from their own back yard. (saves on travel?)

We all know Mack is looking at a good class at UNCheat too.

3 ACC teams in the top 10 is a good thing in the long run. I get tired explaining to the pukes that say Clemson has a cakewalk. Nobody seemed to say the same thing when Alabama was rolling over everyone in the SEC, or how easy Oklahoma has it every year.

Aug 3, 2020, 9:07 AM

So u think we witll get Leigh?? I hope so,i keep seeing ppl saying LSU is leading for him. Who else u think we end up with?? TIA & GO TIGERS!!

Aug 3, 2020, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Rankings update: Late July commits have Clemson back in top tier ]

I TU all of yall for talking football!! Ive missed it!!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic