Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Nation's No. 1 QB to visit Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

TNET: Nation's No. 1 QB to visit Clemson

Oct 5, 2018, 7:05 PM

Nation's No. 1 QB to visit Clemson

The Clemson Football team doesn't rebuild; they reload at several positions including quarterback. Nation's No. 1 2020 quarterback D.J. Uiagalelei from Bellflow Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Nation's No. 1 QB to visit Clemson

Oct 5, 2018, 7:11 PM

Oh, no.... Here we go again....;>)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO WAY

Oct 5, 2018, 7:13 PM

if he does not transfer, a bunch of other guise WILL!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

shhhhhhh!!

Oct 5, 2018, 7:20 PM

??

The rich get richer

Oct 5, 2018, 7:16 PM

And very cool! Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2018, 7:20 PM

:) :) :) :) :)

Oct 5, 2018, 7:41 PM

Is it me or does that guy have the fastest release of any HS QB I have ever seen? That would be perfect timing, T-Law plays 2020, NFL draft, Brice plays his Sr. year, and Ug?¿? starts his Soph year. Phommacahn Redshirted so he can then lead the year after Ug??? goes to the NFL. And we have the #1 2022 QB waiting his turn! I like it!

Oct 6, 2018, 9:00 AM

What are the chances we go throught this same dual quarterback season again in that scenario, where Chase Brice is Cole Stoudt and D.J. is Deshaun?

I doubt it but it’s hard to argue with results. It seems to get the younger qb ready faster than doing the YMCA on the sidelines.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2018, 7:45 PM

Deshaun Watson is that you? This kid is literally a DW4 clone looking at his film. A lot of the things that made DW4 so great/legendary I see in this kid. I am really excited about this one cause he sounds pretty sold. He’s going to the NC st game which if we win and Wolfpack win this week will be a big game between 2 undefeated teams with a possibility of Gameday. It’s also homecoming. So glad I’m gonna be at that game right at the 45 yard line cause I know Death Valley is going to be roaring. Go Tigers!

Oct 5, 2018, 7:48 PM

Very, very cool!

Oct 5, 2018, 8:00 PM

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Oct 5, 2018, 8:06 PM

Hot digity dog!!! Couldn’t ask for a better scenario and gameday environment than homecoming in the valley on a crisp fall day. Game probably going to be at night!!!

Perfect time for TL and CB to show out. Let him know all our QB’s get time. Hey D.J., bring some Oline with you too.

Go Tigers!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very exciting and perfect timing for when TL goes pro

Oct 5, 2018, 8:09 PM

This kids is already HUGE. He's already filled out a big frame despite being so young! He Pro size already. I hope he enjoys his visit.

Re: Very exciting and perfect timing for when TL goes pro

Oct 5, 2018, 8:55 PM

This kid looks spectacular I have to say. And if Dabo is after him you know he is a high character kid. Hope it works out best for all. Good luck to him either way. We will be fine as long as Dabo is at the helm. We could recruit Mickey Mouse and the seven dwarfs and I would bet Dabo turns them into studs. And we still win ACC.

Oct 5, 2018, 8:45 PM

We need to recruit his entire offense! Don’t know about running back, but o-line and receivers look pretty darn good.

I know we’ve been in the PO’s & won NC game but to get

Oct 5, 2018, 8:50 PM

The number 1 QB from California can you say “we have arrived” ? Dabo and his staff never cease to amaze me. He is truly a Godsend

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: I know we’ve been in the PO’s & won NC game but to get

Oct 5, 2018, 9:18 PM

Six four. Two forty Not many of those around with the skills that this youngster has. Imagine him after a year in our program! Go Tigers

Re: I know we’ve been in the PO’s & won NC game but to get

Oct 5, 2018, 9:56 PM [ in reply to I know we’ve been in the PO’s & won NC game but to get ]

Amazing....are we paying our coaches enough!!!!! Go Tigers

Oh my Lord...Jake Bentley ain’t gonna like this!

Oct 5, 2018, 10:56 PM

Haaaaaa! Oh how I love how great QB’s & all peoples in the know love CLEMSON! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The proverbial embarrassment of riches***

Oct 6, 2018, 10:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic