Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Mock draft includes a Deshaun Watson trade
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: Mock draft includes a Deshaun Watson trade

Feb 2, 2021, 11:36 AM

Mock draft includes a Deshaun Watson trade

Two former Clemson QB greats could be factors in the 2021 NFL draft. One, for sure, will be Trevor Lawrence, who is universally-projected as the top pick going Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

uugghh... from bad to worse.

Feb 2, 2021, 11:56 AM

if ain't miami or carolina man just stay put and hope this wakes them up to being a better organization. I'd hate for DW4 to get locked into some long term deal with the Jets. If at all possible make it a two year deal or something that you can skip out later.

If you look at the Texans draft picks and trade leverage

Feb 2, 2021, 12:01 PM

outside of Deshaun, you realize they don't have any and will suck for at least a few more years if Deshaun stays.

The Jets would be an upgrade for him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you look at the Texans draft picks and trade leverage

Feb 2, 2021, 12:17 PM

It could be worse if Jacksonville will trade Lawrence to Houston for Deshaun! our best 2 QB's ever on sucka$$ teams for the near future. I vote trade him to the Raiders for both Carr and Mareotta along with their first pick.

Lebron has a no trade clause that he would have to waive

Feb 2, 2021, 12:31 PM

before he can be traded. He's only going to a team he wants to go to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL!

Feb 2, 2021, 12:32 PM

Deshaun. Trying to do a lunch time workout. Too many things going on at once.

i understand.. it seems like 1A and 1B though

Feb 2, 2021, 12:25 PM [ in reply to If you look at the Texans draft picks and trade leverage ]

would rather see him go to a team that had an actual chance to get to the Super Bowl. Miami is the best case scenario out of the top 3 teams they're projecting him to be traded to. Jets would be the worst team to go to other than staying put.

I don't get the Jets destination...

Feb 2, 2021, 12:57 PM

2 months ago, all the talking heads were trying to figure out a way Trevor could get out of playing for the Jets. At least with him, they would have a good deal for a few years and room to grow around him. With DW4's contract, they are going to have to trade the farm they don't own and I don't understand how they will be better around him.

Admittedly, I don't understand the money side of the NFL but just doesn't seem like he's going to get to win with the Jets.

John McClain is a straight shooter

Feb 2, 2021, 1:29 PM

Whether he is covering the Houston Texans or getting the bad guys at Nakatomi Plaza

Dude is an icon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic