Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: LOOK: Clemson Historic photo #119 'Wreck Tech Parade'
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: LOOK: Clemson Historic photo #119 'Wreck Tech Parade'

Jul 29, 2020, 9:07 AM

LOOK: Clemson Historic photo #119 'Wreck Tech Parade'

TigerNet will be posting several historic Clemson photos during this difficult time with no Clemson sports. Long-time TigerNet member Mintaka® submitted many of Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The alcohol flowed freely that day.

Jul 29, 2020, 9:29 AM

We had a keg in the parking lot of the Presbyterian church.

Re: TNET: LOOK: Clemson Historic photo #119 'Wreck Tech Parade'

Jul 29, 2020, 9:58 AM

So funny after this they wouldnt renew our series because they felt we could only beat them in Clemson. Last game in Atlanta started our $2 tradition. Then in a couple years they joined the ACC and had to do home and home with us

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dig those hippie frat boys.***

Jul 29, 2020, 10:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Proud member of the first Phi Delta Theta Kazoo Band....

Jul 29, 2020, 2:08 PM

If I remember correctly this subsequently became the "First Friday Parade".... Great to have been part of the inaugural event! As Archie and Edith would say (sing).... "those were the days...."

Jul 29, 2020, 12:17 PM

Back in the days when college was fun.

Jul 29, 2020, 2:25 PM

Lol, funny to see all my Pike brothers in this photo and remember the day well. The football team certainly appreciated all of their efforts to get both students and fans excited for the upcoming season.
Another point to consider...............Is it a coincidence how both Georgia Tech and Georgia didn’t want to play us in football any longer after we became more competitive and started beating them regularly??? We kicked both of their a$$es at home in ‘74 and were 6-0 at home. The future began that season but it took a few more seasons and another new coach to learn how to win and win big!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2020, 2:25 PM

Lol, funny to see all my Pike brothers in this photo and remember the day well. The football team certainly appreciated all of their efforts to get both students and fans excited for the upcoming season.
Another point to consider...............Is it a coincidence how both Georgia Tech and Georgia didn’t want to play us in football any longer after we became more competitive and started beating them regularly??? We kicked both of their a$$es at home in ‘74 and were 6-0 at home. The future began that season but it took a few more seasons and another new coach to learn how to win and win big!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic