Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: K'Von Wallace on early NFL experience: "I'm literally living out my dream"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: K'Von Wallace on early NFL experience: "I'm literally living out my dream"

Aug 4, 2020, 7:01 PM

K'Von Wallace on early NFL experience: "I'm literally living out my dream"

K'Von Wallace is living out his dream with the Philadelphia Eagles in camp now. The former All-ACC DB says Clemson prepared him to be ready for this moment. "Th Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't help but be so happy for him.

Aug 4, 2020, 7:51 PM

I don't care what anyone thinks of the NFL! I love he is getting his chance to make his NFL dreams come true.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: K'Von Wallace on early NFL experience: "I'm literally living out my dream"

Aug 4, 2020, 8:09 PM

the league he grew up aspiring to play in is far different than how it is today. this young man has worked very hard to get there and I applaud him for that. He has earned it and I hope he does well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

K'Von Wallace gets it ...

Aug 4, 2020, 10:20 PM

He has made a good chunk of cash - far more than most college grads. And he is ready to work hard to earn some more serious cash.

Best wishes to him and hoping he hires a competent financial advisor - even a Ken Fisher-style investment firm makes sense for this young man at this early stage of his career. Save your money and invest it away from friends and family Mr. Wallace. Kvon will never be paid like Deshaun or Trevor Lawrence, but if he saves he can be better off than 99% of most of us working stiffs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: K'Von Wallace on early NFL experience: "I'm literally living out my dream"

Aug 5, 2020, 8:53 AM

Makes me proud of Clemson to hear him talk about how hard he worked to get his school work done, having to do homework in the evening after school and practice. Great to know our players don't get empty degrees. I know they get lots of academic support, which they earn, but hey, this ain't UNC!

Aug 5, 2020, 9:32 AM

Long time Philadelphia Eagles fan and looking for great things from K'Von.

Aug 5, 2020, 1:12 PM

I'm happy for him and wish him nothing but the best. Too bad I'll never watch another NFL game to see him play.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic