Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Hokies OL commit gets 'dream' offer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: Hokies OL commit gets 'dream' offer

May 10, 2018, 6:25 PM

Hokies OL commit gets 'dream' offer

Four-star offensive guard prospect Jesse Hanson announced an offer from his "childhood dream school," Hanson posted on Twitter with some pictures to prove his T Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Hokies OL commit gets 'dream' offer

May 10, 2018, 7:25 PM

And obviously there's someone else in that family who is a Clemson fan. Only adults could have bought all that Clemson gear for both sons, a near toddler in a tiger uniform... That's what I call a life long fan.
Come on down to your dream school!!

Hansons

May 10, 2018, 7:45 PM

He is a good kid and comes from a good family. They are from SC, parents are 100% Tiger orange. Tech has been after him for a while. I am not certain why we didn't show more interest sooner.

Hopefully, he will want to be a Tiger.

Lol, Jordan McFadden all over again

May 10, 2018, 7:48 PM

Stealing those Hokie O-Linemen all day.

May 10, 2018, 9:10 PM

I’m a little baffled that we need some good ol commits that are all in and it seems like this would have been a no brainer from the get...

I hope he comes here. I know stars aren’t everything but we’re going after some 3 stars, looks like a solid 4 star. What am I missing here.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2018, 1:33 AM

I read through his tweets, and it sure seems to me that the is happy with his VT commitment. I believe he felt compelled to give thanks to Clemson for the offer, but I believe he is likely to honor his VT commitment. And certainly nothing wrong with honoring your commitments. Not enough of that going on these days. Clemson should have been on him earlier, but likely had other targets higher on their board, so when they fell through they offered this guy. Probably a little too late though.

You are right.. I did the same after reading your reply..

May 11, 2018, 3:07 AM

a lot of Hokie love. Hopefully we are able to sway him. He looks like a good one and if its your childhood dream school, why not go there if you can?

May 11, 2018, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Hokies OL commit gets 'dream' offer ]

Thanks for the reply treetiger - I didn't even think about that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic