Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Former Clemson DBs stand out, three Tiger 1st-rounders projected out of combine
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

TNET: Former Clemson DBs stand out, three Tiger 1st-rounders projected out of combine

Mar 2, 2020, 12:53 PM

Former Clemson DBs stand out, three Tiger 1st-rounders projected out of combine

A.J. Terrell and K’Von Wallace were listed as winners from Sunday’s NFL combine drills -- and night one at the NFL draft could be a busy one for former Tigers n Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Former Clemson DBs stand out, three Tiger 1st-rounders projected out of combine

Mar 2, 2020, 1:40 PM

That's got to be near an all-time high of number of players selected in the draft, right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Being from Roswell, where my Aunt lives . . .

Mar 2, 2020, 1:41 PM

AJ has always been a favorite of mine . . . but I never realized how well he catches the ball . . . "Soft hands" is an understatement . . . Watch the last video in this article . . . His hands and gait are smoother than MOST WRs' at the Combine!!!

Nicely done Tiger!!! Cha-chinnnnng!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing on Muse?***

Mar 2, 2020, 2:48 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nothing on Muse?***

Mar 2, 2020, 6:48 PM

Just that he ran a 4.42 40!!! Not a bad time for a guy his size!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2020, 8:38 AM [ in reply to Nothing on Muse?*** ]

He's white.

Mar 4, 2020, 1:53 PM

Are you SURE;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Former Clemson DBs stand out, three Tiger 1st-rounders projected out of combine

Mar 4, 2020, 11:24 AM

Soooo ....what was going on with Terrell vs LSU ??!? Was he sand bagging? Just don’t understand that game... I hope he does well in the pros ... but ... my main concern with any of these guys is ... what can you do for Clemson ????!?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Mar 4, 2020, 1:52 PM

Agree Hope, bc with me also, it's always about Clemson #1!!!

Mar 4, 2020, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Clemson DBs stand out, three Tiger 1st-rounders projected out of combine ]

We had no DL basically. Our pass rush sucked. Great DB's get burned vs stud WR's when the opposing QB has time due to lack of QB pressure from the DL. It's pretty obvious what was going on.

Mar 4, 2020, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Clemson DBs stand out, three Tiger 1st-rounders projected out of combine ]

Terrell is a great player, Chase is just an absolute freak, several players at the combine said he was the hardest they had faced all year. Terrell also never got to play against anyone that good up until the playoffs, being in the ACC and all. I wish the best for the kid, let’s see how Terrell does with actual competition week in and week out though. NFL is a lot different from the ACC.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic