Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Ferrell discusses his upcoming NFL decision
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: Ferrell discusses his upcoming NFL decision

Nov 17, 2018, 11:43 PM

Ferrell discusses his upcoming NFL decision

Clemson standout defensive end Clelin Ferrell spoke the media following his team's 35-6 win over Duke on Saturday night. TigerNet's David Hood asked Ferrell if Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Time For Clelin To Get....

Nov 17, 2018, 11:53 PM

Paid. I'd love it if he came back and we had him and Xavier meeting the QB in the backfield every Saturday but I know he's leaving and I hope he makes a boat load of money .

Re: Time For Clelin To Get....

Nov 18, 2018, 12:34 AM

Ditto

Re: Time For Clelin To Get....

Nov 18, 2018, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Time For Clelin To Get.... ]

Yea, I don't think it's even remotely possible that he comes back. He's possibly the highest pick, or close...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many thought we would get the DL back that we did?

Nov 18, 2018, 8:16 PM

Never say never. When I was at the Ladies Clinic, one of the returning players was behind me, and a couple of ladies were talking to him. I’m not sure which one it was because he was behind me. He was asked why did you come back? His response was I can always get better. But then he said, “I love Clemson.”

Re: TNET: Ferrell discusses his upcoming NFL decision

Nov 18, 2018, 12:47 AM

David, I like you my friend but stop the crap of asking players if they’re leaving or not. You’re better than that, I thought. Same crap happened in 2015, you guys couldn’t wait to talk to the guys about their future and guess what, they were thinking about it instead of thinking about bama in 15. Plenty of time for that mess.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great points!!!

Nov 18, 2018, 2:10 AM

+1....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clelin you made your family proud tonight and

Nov 18, 2018, 12:58 AM

That dude is special

Nov 18, 2018, 7:04 AM

So focused. Even when they try to ask him about leaving or about the playoffs. He talks about the next game against SC. He doesn't think about how he is supposed to answer, that is his answer. The next game is his reality.

I sat next to his family at the State game last year. They were so proud (of course) but really nice too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic