Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET During Apollo Launch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,084

TNET During Apollo Launch

Dec 6, 2020, 3:26 PM

T -10 seconds
CU4Ever: Does anyone else see white vapor on the side of the rocket? That’s not a good sign!
72Tiger: I bet we skip the moon and go straight to Mars, if we don’t, we should fire someone!

T -5 seconds
Tiger4Juice: Why is control not saying anything, what are they hiding?
boogerSnot: Better not wait until last part of the mission to get to the moon, better come out with our landing gear ready!!

T=0
PopShooter: Why is there fire and the rocket is not lifting? What idiot forgot to release the launchpad retention rods?

T +5 seconds
CU4Ever: What’s with all the white vapor on the sides? This looks sloppy as ####!

T +10 seconds
LittleTiger: My God this rocket is moving slow! They said this was a BIG ROCKET! Looks pretty slow to me!
CUnAtty: Gene Krantz has his head us his a$$, we need a mission controller with some stones!

T +13 seconds
Gamecock4life: LOL!! see the rocket rolling!? Why in the world would you want a rocket to roll!??
boogerSnot: Who the #### calls a pitch and roll this early?! Krantz doesn’t have a creative bone in his body.

T +137 seconds:
72Tiger: The main S-IC inboard just shut off, we’re doomed, they’re all gonna die!

T +144 seconds:
PopShooter: yep, look the bottom just fell off! I’ve seen this coming all Mission! Krantz is a moron, get Grissom out of there!! He has no talent!

T +546 seconds:
Tiger4juice: The S-II just shut off; can this get any worse? We should be to Jupiter by now!

T +645 seconds:
LittleTiger : Another big piece just fell off and now there’s smoke and fire everywhere!! I’m turning it off!

T +812 seconds:
CU4Ever: Now whatever is left is just sitting there in space, this thing will never get to the moon! Wish we had Russia’s rocket scientist!!
CUnAtty: I guess we're happy with just floating around the Earth for a couple of days????!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Now do STS-51-L.***

Dec 6, 2020, 3:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Ouch.***

Dec 6, 2020, 3:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Now do STS-51-L.***

Dec 6, 2020, 3:57 PM [ in reply to Now do STS-51-L.*** ]

Space junk eveywhere.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET During Apollo Launch

Dec 6, 2020, 3:48 PM

So glad you have friends.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET During Apollo Launch

Dec 6, 2020, 4:02 PM

I see the are a number of intelligent veteran poasters that cannot be found on or during games. It wasn’t hard to figure out, but I lurk for rare intel I usually regret it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,084
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic