Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Dabo Swinney taking over $1 million pay cut, largest in FBS, due to pandemic
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: Dabo Swinney taking over $1 million pay cut, largest in FBS, due to pandemic

Sep 19, 2020, 9:26 AM

Dabo Swinney taking over $1 million pay cut, largest in FBS, due to pandemic

Clemson coach Dabo Swinney is taking in over $1 million less than was called for his in his contract as the school wades through the effects of the COVID-19 pan Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Dabo Swinney taking over $1 million pay cut, largest in FBS, due to pandemic

Sep 19, 2020, 9:40 AM

Watch...Saban will be next....Cooy cattin’ Mfer he is.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

He needs to get use to being second...***

Sep 19, 2020, 10:07 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Dabo Swinney taking over $1 million pay cut, largest in FBS, due to pandemic

Sep 19, 2020, 9:41 AM

Good on you, Dabo. I have confidence this was done with his full buy-in.

Also, the headline maybe could say “largest in college football.” I don’t think any FCS, D2 or D3 coaches are giving up $1M.

Sep 19, 2020, 10:32 AM

tigerphils said:

Good on you, Dabo. I have confidence this was done with his full buy-in.

Also, the headline maybe could say “largest in college football.” I don’t think any FCS, D2 or D3 coaches are giving up $1M.

A top notch contract for an FCS Head Coach is $350-$450k. DII and DIII Coaches don’t come close to that amount.

Sep 19, 2020, 1:14 PM

And...Chump agrees to an $8.50 per day pay cut. Says he'll cut back at lunch to four cheeseburgers instead of five...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2020, 8:15 PM

If you are talking about Trump, not a very bright comment.
He works for free, donates 100% of his salary. He has lost lots of money personally being our President.
Obama, Biden and Clinton made a fortunes off being president. They made their money off other people’s taxes. Biden prefers China money.

Sep 19, 2020, 9:00 PM

Pretty sure he is referring to Muschump.

Sep 20, 2020, 2:18 PM

Sorry if I misunderstood, Muschump or the Coots are so irrelevant out here in Texas, so I rarely think if them unless they are playing Clemson. A sad ?? situation for the coots, NOT. There was a possibility back in 2008 that Muschamp would replace Tommy Bowden at Clemson. A real nightmare, thank God we got Dabo.

Sep 19, 2020, 1:39 PM

So now he only gets about 8 million..that has to be tough
on the old Dabo. Now he really has to pinch the pennies
and redo the budget,

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic