Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Dabo Swinney postgame transcript after Sugar Bowl loss
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,460

TNET: Dabo Swinney postgame transcript after Sugar Bowl loss

Jan 2, 2021, 1:39 AM

Dabo Swinney postgame transcript after Sugar Bowl loss

Clemson coach Dabo Swinney speaks postgame after the 49-28 loss to No. 3 Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl Friday: COACH SWINNEY: Okay. Well, obviously not our night Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Dabo Swinney postgame transcript after Sugar Bowl loss

Jan 2, 2021, 2:08 AM

Props to Dabo and team for another 10-win season, and to Dabo for his recognition and his statement "Only thing I regret is obviously not doing a good enough job getting my team ready."

No doubt this team coasted through the ACC with Coach Swinney patting himself on the back for the number of players in each game and not for developing the young talented stars on this team who could have possibly helped in tonight's game vs. talented and hungrier Ohio State. But Coach had it right, tonight was Ohio State's night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A CLASS ACT

Jan 2, 2021, 8:22 AM

Anybody attacking Dabo with venom after watching this press conference is just doing so to try and drag him down in their own mind. Even the Ohio fans that are true football fans will appreciate his comments and should admire the way he approached the contest. We have the best coach and staff, without a doubt.

Here’s to hoping we can all attend the spring game!

GO TIGERS!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Dabo Swinney postgame transcript after Sugar Bowl loss

Jan 3, 2021, 6:08 PM

Gosh I love my coach and our team. No excuses, NONE. That in itself is something I haven't heard from anyone else. Really proud! Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,460
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic