Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson schedules two more games with Georgia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson schedules two more games with Georgia

Apr 2, 2019, 10:11 AM

Clemson schedules two more games with Georgia

CLEMSON, S.C. — Clemson announced today that it has added an additional home-and-home series against Georgia to its schedules for the 2032 and 2033 football sea Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson schedules two more games with Georgia

Apr 2, 2019, 10:14 AM

:) :) :) :) :)

Apr 2, 2019, 10:50 AM

I would have to live to be 99 years old to see that game, so I really don't care who we play 33 years down the road. Looking for something to print at T-Net must be getting really hard to find!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know I love you AOAtT . . .

Apr 2, 2019, 1:13 PM

but check your "maffs" . . . We might just make this one!!!

The first one is only "Hunter Renfrow" years away!

If I start dieting now . . . my heart may last that long and my son may be able to handle the wheel chair!!!

BEAT THE dawgs TONIGHT!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL

Apr 3, 2019, 9:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2019, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson schedules two more games with Georgia ]

The latest scheduled game is 15 years away...if that helps your optimism.

Mayhaps you should go vegan and give up adult beverages to prolong your life expectancy.

If you’re #ALLIN, that is.

??

Message was edited by: CtLiEgMeSrOsN®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ain't happening partner!!!

Apr 2, 2019, 5:57 PM

Vegan's for quitters!!!!!!

I'm a dedicated carnivore until the clogged arterial end!!!!!!!

I'll leave good Clemson blood to follow this Skeeta tradition . . . the line won't stop with me!

Go TIGERS, Whip the pups tonight!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

meh

Apr 2, 2019, 10:16 AM

Would've preferred a new opponent

What are the options for 2021?

Apr 2, 2019, 10:20 AM

I like that we are locking up teams in 2030s but we are short one in 2021. It appears from a revenue perspective, it should be a home game but I'm betting on a neutral site at this stage of the process. Anyone with scoop or insights?

Re: What are the options for 2021?

Apr 2, 2019, 11:07 AM

It would have to be a home game because Dabo has already put out that he will not less than 7 home games. Looking at the schedule we should have 4 home conference games and then the 2 listed which puts us a 6. So I do not see a neutral site game in 2021. Neutral site games will only be played on even year games where we have USuC on the schedule at home.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guessing this may not be a high-level opponent then

Apr 2, 2019, 11:26 AM

Will we even be able to find a P5 opponent for a 1-time away game (for them)? Probably will be somebody analagous to Duke.

Speaking of the Dookies - remember when Duke played a home game vs. Clemson in Death Valley? 1987 - my graduating year. They made more money playing us in Clemson than they would in Durham. We need to find someone desparate like that (hey, maybe Duke!).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2019, 7:33 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the options for 2021? ]

Liberty is FBS now and independent, so they will play anybody. Last year they even played NM--twice--to fill out their schedule.

By that time their new staff and skill players should be ready for prime time. They will probably have an RPI under 70 by then.

Playing us would give a boost to their brand; would allow us to win the VA state championship, just like we've done the Alabama chip in years when we beat Auburn, Troy and Bama; and give me a chance to spend a Saturday in Death Valley giving my brother (on LU staff) heck.

Apr 2, 2019, 11:43 AM [ in reply to What are the options for 2021? ]

FBS Schedules shows us with SC State in 2021, which makes sense as we always give an in-state FCS school a game each season.

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/clemson/

My solution for 2021 would be to see if we could buy out UConn and replace them with UCF. I know UCF likes to think they are prestigious enough to warrant a home-and-home from the big boys. I think Florida offered them a two for one and they even balked at that.

If UCF is serious about increasing their profile and having a SOS which can legitimately put them in a CFP conversation, they should do us a solid a visit Death Valley without the promise of Clemson giving them a home game. Certainly Coach Howard’s Clemson teams did this all the time back in the day.

UCF only has one non-conference game scheduled thus far - at Louisville. So they could easily add us.

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/ucf/

And everyone is looking forward to the battle with Wyoming. UConn is just a horrible game. I have more interest in the Spring game than a contest with UConn.

Make it happen, DRad!

Apr 2, 2019, 12:38 PM [ in reply to What are the options for 2021? ]

It’s going to be Alabama in Saban’s last season. Don’t tell anybody though I don’t want to have to pay a lot for those tickets.

Why do we play Charlotte and Wofford in the same year

Apr 2, 2019, 10:23 AM

Why add an extra game if it is just another scrub?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Charlotte is awful, but they are in C-USA

Apr 2, 2019, 10:31 AM

Future schedule looks pretty good except for 2021. Would love to get another P5 on the schedule but will probably have to be neutral site since we have no room for home and home kn the foreseeable future.

Our SEC schedule is tougher than Bama's***

Apr 2, 2019, 10:32 AM

Re: Our SEC schedule is tougher than Bama's***

Apr 2, 2019, 10:50 AM

LOL

Good. More please.***

Apr 2, 2019, 11:00 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great. We need some more

Apr 2, 2019, 11:04 AM

easy games to warm up for "the run."

Apr 2, 2019, 12:26 PM

Those games scheduled put in the 2030’s are great. I won’t be around, but I hope my children pick up the mantle for me. Go Tigers

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Grateful you Young Bucks and Does . . .

Apr 2, 2019, 1:05 PM

will get to enjoy the rivalry . . . I trust you'll Travel well and make the Valley deafening, just like we taught you!!!

I'll do my best to hang around until then and join you!!!

Go TIGERS . . . Beat uga!!!

Enough. Find someone else***

Apr 2, 2019, 1:28 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I always read these headlines

Apr 2, 2019, 8:17 PM

And Im like, thats a long ways from now. Who cares? Then its here in no time... Maybe we can tailgate in our flying cars by then??

So, we are shopping for a big time OOC opponent for 2021...

Apr 3, 2019, 2:28 PM

that has yet to named, right? I only count 3 where every other year has 4 OOC.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic