Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson ranked No. 3 in updated AP Poll
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson ranked No. 3 in updated AP Poll

Nov 24, 2019, 2:05 PM

Clemson ranked No. 3 in updated AP Poll

Undefeated LSU stayed atop the Associated Press Top 25 for a fifth-straight week after the top-5 in the ranking either won or didn’t play this week. The Bayou B Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wow. Oregon really took a dive. If they were in

Nov 24, 2019, 3:14 PM

the SEC, they’d still be in the top 11.

uga dropped 7 spots with a loss to uofsuck

Nov 24, 2019, 3:47 PM

Oregon only dropped 8

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: uga dropped 7 spots with a loss to uofsuck

Nov 24, 2019, 7:03 PM

I’m surprised that Alabama didn’t jump Georgia after how Georgia struggled against TAM. If you look at the head to head between the two Bama was stronger and their only loss is to LSU whereas losing to USuck. Just continue to be confused by the rankings.

Guess it doesn’t matter in the end. After watching OSU, LSU and UGA I’m confident we can whip them all.

Re: uga dropped 7 spots with a loss to uofsuck

Nov 24, 2019, 11:13 PM

Talk about an over-rated program? ugay is that! I hope we get to play them. They struggled with a very marginal TA&M team. Granted, our game was pretty close, but we played about 90 guys, allowing lots of experience while handling the Aggies. ugay had their first string for practically the entire game, and they still had to use 4 FG's to hold off the Aggies. Talk about a conference who gets the benefit of doubts, it's the secheat, for sure. Having a network own a conference surely has paid big dividends to the conference most storied for rules violations in the game of college football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: wow. Oregon really took a dive. If they were in

Nov 24, 2019, 6:04 PM [ in reply to wow. Oregon really took a dive. If they were in ]

I'm glad they lost and fell and should fall Tues. I didn't know before yesterday, that Rob Muellens (head of the CFP committee) is their Athletic Director. So I'm double glad now!

Re: wow. Oregon really took a dive. If they were in

Nov 24, 2019, 6:06 PM

I'm happy for Coach Herman Edwards!

Excellent! A diving duck joke!***

Nov 24, 2019, 6:43 PM [ in reply to wow. Oregon really took a dive. If they were in ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson ranked No. 3 in updated AP Poll

Nov 24, 2019, 5:50 PM

Wake Forest isn't even in the others pile on this one. They're 8-3 now and are in the middle of the pile on the Coaches Poll. They could come back to the top 25 with a win over Cuse and allot of help.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Once again the SEC has the highest ranked no-loss

Nov 24, 2019, 8:31 PM

team, the highest 1-loss team, the highest 2-loss team , and the highest 3-loss team. If they ranked them all the way to the last team in CFB they would have the highest ranked 10 loss team - Go Arky!! ......I guess it just means more.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic