Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson paces ACC in ESPN Signing Day grades
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson paces ACC in ESPN Signing Day grades

Feb 7, 2019, 11:52 AM

Clemson paces ACC in ESPN Signing Day grades

Clemson's 2019 class graded with an 'A' in ESPN's National Signing Day grades for the Power 5 conferences. "Four-star TE Jaelyn Lay is tall and can offer a big Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These rankings are always slanted to the SEC

Feb 7, 2019, 1:49 PM

We have won 2 out of 3 National Championships with an average of 10 ranking in recruiting. Alabama has been number 1 by a huge margin, I know we develop players but we are recruiting players ranked in the top 3 every year but true biases exist for the SEC in preseason and recruiting rankings.

It is getting to the point it’s going to have to be The SEC and Clemson as we keep dominating they will start claiming us as a sec team...lol

The best is yet to come!....Trevor......ETN......Ross.....XT......Henry

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: These rankings are always slanted to the SEC

Feb 7, 2019, 4:33 PM

^^^Absolutely! Trevor was #1 in ESecPN until he committed to Clemson, then the ne'er was Justin Fields jumped him in that BS ranking. SMDH!

Feb 7, 2019, 6:30 PM

I have gotten so use to ESECPN an other down grading what ever we do or have, that it really don't bother me all, at all, at all, any more bc the proof of what Clemson is and has done is in the winning, the winning, the winning that we do a lot of. Now when they down grade us, or attempt to down grade us, I say to my self, them Fking idiots, they don't know the difference from their A$$ to their mouth. One takes food in, and the other lets food out, but you can't tell them that without them disagreeing, and it's the same with who signs with us compared to the ones that sign with their favorites. To them their favorites always gets the best, but they still lose to us bc they didn't want to be there, or, they can't figure out why they lost to us!!! It's just like what Rosanna Danna always said, if it isn't one thing, it's another!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2019, 9:19 PM [ in reply to These rankings are always slanted to the SEC ]

Who really cares as long as we win

Re: TNET: Clemson paces ACC in ESPN Signing Day grades

Feb 7, 2019, 7:23 PM

But our coaches will coach it up to an A++ class!! They need to write that part.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic