Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson RHP selected in MLB draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson RHP selected in MLB draft

Jun 11, 2020, 9:34 PM

Clemson RHP selected in MLB draft

Clemson redshirt sophomore right-hander Spencer Strider was drafted in the fourth round with the 126th overall pick by the Atlanta Braves on Thursday. Strider w Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson RHP selected in MLB draft

Jun 11, 2020, 9:37 PM

Any idea if he’s going to sign? I feel like a full year @100% will have him in the first round. I know he’s a Tennessee guy so could be a Braves fan but I wonder how big the money change is from 1st rd pick to 4th round.

Jun 11, 2020, 9:41 PM

Morris24 said:

Any idea if he’s going to sign? I feel like a full year @100% will have him in the first round. I know he’s a Tennessee guy so could be a Braves fan but I wonder how big the money change is from 1st rd pick to 4th round.

Monte's tweet kinda hints to him knowing something about him going pro.

I kinda wonder if a team would select some of these guys in this shortened draft if they weren't sure they would sign.

Jun 11, 2020, 10:34 PM

Yes, he's gone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 10:50 PM

Ya saw ML tweet after I posted it looks like he’s gone along with Sam. Which really sucks bc if they returned our rotation would be dominate with Weatherly, Strider & Sharpe. We saw a preview this past year on the shortened season. What doubles sucks is Strider was a top recruit and barely played one season. He kinda got tired his freshman year and hit the freshman wall, then tore his UCL went to rehab his redshirt year. Then was limited coming back off his surgery year just to have it shortened then boom drafted. I bet he didn’t even pitch 75 innings in a tiger uni over a 3 year stretch and that just sucks.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic