Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson OF out indefinitely with broken wrist
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson OF out indefinitely with broken wrist

Mar 9, 2020, 8:44 PM

Clemson OF out indefinitely with broken wrist

Clemson center fielder has suffered a broken wrist and will be out until "at until least the beginning of May," Clemson coach told SportsTalk on Monday. Teodosi Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good grief...I swear baseball players are

Mar 9, 2020, 8:55 PM

so soft these days with all these injuries. If they were playing under Dabo they would be motivated and just play through the pain because they wouldn’t want to let their teammates down smdh

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: Good grief...I swear baseball players are

Mar 9, 2020, 9:04 PM

Mar 9, 2020, 9:05 PM [ in reply to Good grief...I swear baseball players are ]

Are you kidding me? For one that’s not the least bit true at all and two you can play football with a broken wrist but you definitely can’t play baseball with one. That’s absolutely ridiculous and ignorant of you to say

So you’re saying that

Mar 9, 2020, 9:15 PM

The baseball medical staff isn’t as good as the football people? That might make sense, the football program has been getting the lions share of the athletic budget for a long time so it’d make sense that they could get a football player to play through a broken wrist

Re: So you’re saying that

Mar 10, 2020, 7:47 AM

User Logo
CUtiger2012
Ring of Honor [26186]
TigerPulse: 100%
So you’re saying that
Posted: Mar 9, 2020 9:15 PM

The baseball medical staff isn’t as good as the football people? That might make sense, the football program has been getting the lions share of the athletic budget for a long time so it’d make sense that they could get a football player to play through a broken wrist

HOPEFULLY YOU ARE TRYING TO BE FUNNY BECAUSE NO ONE COULD BE THIS IDIOTIC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t know,

Mar 10, 2020, 10:26 AM

I think gwp is on a daily basis

Mar 9, 2020, 9:06 PM [ in reply to Good grief...I swear baseball players are ]

Sarcasm of corse. ^^^^^^

Lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

That’s absolute

Mar 9, 2020, 9:19 PM

Nonsense

I’m always serious, especially when it comes to Dabo

Mar 9, 2020, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Good grief...I swear baseball players are ]

I am dissapointed in you humble servant. I've always respected your posts and opinions. Sarcasm or not it was ####### unreal anyone would make a statement such as this. The mods should ban this clowns account.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey!

Mar 10, 2020, 10:27 AM

I resemble that remark!

Mar 10, 2020, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Good grief...I swear baseball players are ]

He or she may believe that our players have their own personal Dr's and surgeons so that have a custom fix ready to mend their boo boos!!! And bc FB is the toughest sport, they have better Dr's and surgeons that have special custom fixes. We don't know what they have been told by people they may trust. They may have overheard a group of coots saying that Clemson had better Dr's for their sports medicine, especially with the FB program;)!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly! Why is she even allowed back

Mar 11, 2020, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Good grief...I swear baseball players are ]

on these boards?

SMH my head.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Hey

Mar 11, 2020, 3:35 PM

You stop that

have you ever had a broken wrist? I haven't but my brother

Mar 10, 2020, 7:33 AM [ in reply to Good grief...I swear baseball players are ]

did. Terrible break.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: have you ever had a broken wrist? I haven't but my brother

Mar 10, 2020, 7:45 AM

User Logo
MyfavOrange®
Ring of Honor [38174]
TigerPulse: 100%
have you ever had a broken wrist? I haven't but my brother
Posted: Mar 10, 2020 7:33 AM

did. Terrible break.

BROKE MY WRIST IN 7TH GRADE MANY MOONS AGO. FINALLY HAD SURGERY WHERE THE DOC TOOK OUT BIG BONE AND PUT SCREWS IN OTHER BONES. GAVE HIM LEEWAY TO DO THINGS ONCE HE GOT IN THERE BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT IT FUSED. BEEN 3 YEARS BUT IT IS FINALLY DOING GOOD.

Mar 10, 2020, 7:50 AM

You got lucky usually way back then , they just sawed your hand off .

Mar 10, 2020, 7:52 AM

EVEN IF I HAD SAWED IT OFF I STILL WOULD NOT BE A COOT, UNLIKE YOU.

Mar 10, 2020, 9:25 AM

I got your Coot , OLD MAN!
You might be worse than a Coot , you are def an idiot

I broke my wrist in high school.

Mar 10, 2020, 9:37 AM [ in reply to have you ever had a broken wrist? I haven't but my brother ]

Came down on it after getting fouled on a layup. Hurt like HELL for weeks. I had zero mobility below my elbow and absolutely no dexterity. Wore a cast for 6 weeks and went through physical therapy for more.

It is completely asinine for anyone to suggest that a baseball player could play with a broken wrist; or even shortly after it heals.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey newb, how's Dylan these days?***

Mar 10, 2020, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Good grief...I swear baseball players are ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

He’s doing well

Mar 10, 2020, 10:28 AM

Him and the others are about to be getting a sister in a few weeks

But he doesn’t know that yet

The others? How many are there now?***

Mar 10, 2020, 10:33 AM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Same number as there was 4 years ago***

Mar 10, 2020, 10:41 AM

Ok then, so more than 10 but less than 80***

Mar 10, 2020, 11:32 AM

No

Mar 10, 2020, 11:43 AM

And no but I always knew coots had bad mammaries

So it's not less than 80? Good lort man, daheyull's wrong

Mar 10, 2020, 12:14 PM

with you?

I like cats and you like chickens

Mar 10, 2020, 12:57 PM

What’s hard to understand?

Mar 10, 2020, 12:31 PM [ in reply to Good grief...I swear baseball players are ]

Did you watch the Aaron Hernandez documentary?

That kind of mentality is why CTE is a thing and why athletic involvement is on the decline across the board in high school sports.

As someone that's let injuries fester until too late, I agree that letting those players rest + get the medical treatment they need as soon as possible is the best route.

Good lord you are so dumb.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this a personal attack?

Mar 10, 2020, 12:58 PM

I feel personally attacked. That’s not what we need on these boards

Mar 10, 2020, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Good grief...I swear baseball players are ]

I think that tough is something that you're born with, and not something you train for. Conditioning is trainable, but I just don't think toughness is, you are, or you're not. I've crashed motorcycles, been kicked by horses, and once had a horse step in a badger hole at full speed and fell rolling over me to where I ended up in the hospital for 10 days with amnesia for 6 days that I didn't even know my own name or anybody else, and I was skint from head to toe with the skin tore off one side of my head and face!!! And I've only had a broken collar bone and broken leg from motorcycle crashes. People use to say that I was as tough as a fat lightered knot... But I can promise that all that toughness turned soft in my older life, and I'm plagued with pain now from all that toughness stupid BS when I was a young man. I wish everyday of my now life that I would have been soft, smart, and without the will to prove how tough I was.

If I could go back and live my life all over again, nobody would ever have a reason to brag about how tough I was, and behind my back laugh and tell how stupid and crazy that I was. I am paying in full right now bc of how stupid and dumb I was way back then!!! My everyday life now is with daily pain meds, and the mean ones, an implanted spinal cord stimulator, plus a portable tens unit to help with the constant muscle spasms that brings me to my knees crying out loud in pure pain from H&11, and that is my daily everyday life for the rest of my life bc I loved being tough, dumb, and just plain stupid!!!

sarcasm? tell me this is sarcasm

Mar 11, 2020, 3:22 PM [ in reply to Good grief...I swear baseball players are ]

because if not, you've no clue

Well that depends on who you ask

Mar 11, 2020, 3:25 PM

Cause plenty of people say I have no clue

Re: TNET: Clemson OF out indefinitely with broken wrist

Mar 9, 2020, 9:00 PM

Not the news I was praying for. You will be missed. Hopefully you'll heal fast and be ready for the post season!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 9, 2020, 9:05 PM

Opportunity coming! The Great Next Man Up! Let’s Go!

Pray your wrist is better soon and you come back stronger!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Mar 9, 2020, 10:08 PM

Definitely won’t be able to field our best defensive outfield in late innings now.

Haven't seen anyone with his range recently at the

Mar 9, 2020, 11:50 PM

College Level . . .

You'll be missed Teo!!! . . . Spectacular catch, btw!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 9, 2020, 10:25 PM

Not a surprise. Munson spilled the beans about his wrist last week during a game broadcast. Not sure why the staff waited so long to speak about it.

Encouraged to hear Reed might be able to return May.

Mar 9, 2020, 10:28 PM

@davidhood you should remove these trashy posts about a young man being hurt. There's never a reason to remotely joke about it. How would the young man or his family feel if they read this. Disgusting.

Mar 9, 2020, 10:47 PM

Agreed. Not funny.

Mar 10, 2020, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson OF out indefinitely with broken wrist ]

I second that!!!

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic