Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: 400+ live events to stream on ACC Network’s digital platform this fall
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

TNET: 400+ live events to stream on ACC Network’s digital platform this fall

Aug 2, 2019, 8:00 AM

400+ live events to stream on ACC Network’s digital platform this fall

ACC teams will continue to enjoy unprecedented levels of exposure this fall with the launch of the ACC Network (ACCN), the new, 24/7 national platform launching Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: 400+ live events to stream on ACC Network’s digital platform this fall

Aug 2, 2019, 8:07 AM

So apparently Swoff isnt selling this network the ESPN execs are. How well they can do this while kissing Bama's backside remains to be seen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: 400+ live events to stream on ACC Network’s digital platform this fall

Aug 2, 2019, 11:21 AM

5 live football games? Is that a misprint?

TV Networks beyond the first 3 weeks is not determined yet

Aug 2, 2019, 11:52 AM

there is a pecking order

Aug 2, 2019, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: 400+ live events to stream on ACC Network’s digital platform this fall ]

That’s on the digital platform. They’re not talking about the tv channel.

Aug 2, 2019, 8:34 AM

That nobody is going to see.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2019, 8:43 AM

Will the Clemson/GT also be aired onESPN or is exclusively on ACCN?

Aug 2, 2019, 8:45 AM

I think it says no in the article. YOur provider has to carry ACCN for access to work

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2019, 4:01 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: 400+ live events to stream on ACC Network’s digital platform this fall ]

It's on the ACC Network. It's their premiere game, they aren't going to show it on other networks too.

GO TIGERS

Aug 2, 2019, 8:55 AM

What about ACCN on SirusXM radio....anyone have a channel #??
Thx Go Tigers

Aug 2, 2019, 10:39 AM

They need to get the Clemson football Vlogs on there, then get the other ACC schools to do the same. The Vlogs are some of the best content that fans would actually like to see and would tune in for. I remember tuning in to the SEC network and it was terrible and boring and I fear the same for ACC. Got to get some new fresh content for this to be a hit imo.

Aug 2, 2019, 1:21 PM

From what I've seen here many providers still don't have the channel assigned yet and wont for about the week before the season starts.

I'm seeing;

Georgia Tech at Clemson, 8:00 pm. ACC Network / ESPN Video

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So much for the people who just thought they would watch it

Aug 2, 2019, 1:36 PM

online with out the ACCN in their TV package

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

5 football games?***

Aug 2, 2019, 1:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 5 football games?***

Aug 2, 2019, 2:14 PM

Correct. They've only announced coverage for the first three weeks of the season and these are the five that will be available on ACCNX. Note that two of them will also be on the RSN package.

http://mattsarzsports.com/Contract/GameList/ACC/2019#.XUR8XehKiUk

Aug 2, 2019, 2:17 PM

Never mind, after reading it again, it sounds like maybe that is 5 total on ACCNX. So, we know of three of them so far on Sept 7. It sounds like there will be two more later.

Aug 2, 2019, 3:05 PM

Schema said:

Never mind, after reading it again, it sounds like maybe that is 5 total on ACCNX. So, we know of three of them so far on Sept 7. It sounds like there will be two more later.

So I’m confused a bit. Previously any ACC football game broadcast on tv regionally would also be simulacast live on the ESPN app. Why would they not continue that with the new ACCNX?

This concerns me because I might be on the road for work for the Clemson/GT game. I had expected to get access using the mobile app since I’m a Directv subscriber.

Aug 2, 2019, 4:44 PM

I don't think we've seen anything saying one way or the other yet. I would guess that is still the case this season, but I haven't seen anything official. My guess is that any game on RSN will also be available on the ACCNX.

Don't confuse ACCN and ACCNX. If you have the ESPN app, and if your provider has an agreement to carry the ACCN, you will be able to watch the Clemson vs GT game on the app. However, if you have the app, and your provider does not have an agreement for the ACCN, you will not be able to watch the game on your app.

Both ACCN and ACCNX will be available on the ESPN app. However, you will only be able to watch content on either of them if your provider carries the ACCN and you connect to the app as your provider login account.

Aug 2, 2019, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Re: 5 football games?*** ]

So the only FB game that Clemson has on the ACCN is the GT game. I don't think that I will be purchasing hulu for just that one FB game. I'll just have to listen on the radio, and I have listen to a many of Clemson FB games on the Radio in my life time. At one time in my life time as a Clemson fan, the only way you knew what was going on live, was to be at the game, or turn on the Radio in your car and listen to play by play with Jim Phillips, and I loved hearing him say, we have orange in the end zone!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2019, 4:38 PM

They have only announced the first three weeks so far, plus the ND @ Duke game later in the season. So, there is a chance that more Clemson games could end up on the ACCN. I would say the odds are low, but I could see Charlotte and/or Wofford possibly going there.

Aug 2, 2019, 2:17 PM

Do you have all the TV providers that are all in with the ACCN???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2019, 2:20 PM

Most of them are listed on #21 on this page. However, a few more small ones have been announced since this was last updated.

https://promo.espn.com/espn/accn/faq

I'm also aware of NCTC and Comporium.

https://espnpressroom.com/us/press-releases/2019/07/nctc-acc-fx-natgeo/

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190726005352/en/ACC-Network-Coming-Comporium-TV

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic