Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: The recipe for Myles Murphy? Just add water
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,950

TNET: The recipe for Myles Murphy? Just add water

Sep 29, 2020, 8:01 AM

The recipe for Myles Murphy? Just add water

Some of the easiest recipes to follow are those that tell you to just add water. When freshman defensive end Myles Murphy walked onto the Clemson campus in January, head coach Dabo Swinney likened him to the same type of almost-finished product. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: The recipe for Myles Murphy? Just add water

Sep 29, 2020, 8:16 AM

Imagine after full year in the college weight and nutrition program plus learning the playbook....

And playing for 3 years along side of #11***

Sep 29, 2020, 9:09 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2020, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: The recipe for Myles Murphy? Just add water ]

I have already seen that in my images of him. And I don't care who his Hero's are, or, who he looks up to, and that's hard to imagine with him being 6'5", he looks down at most ;), BUT, I just hope that he keeps on keeping on and being himself, and breath in every word of what BV and his position coach Lemanski Hall are teaching him!!!

For me when the opposing offenses snap the ball, it's hard for me to keep up with where Myles Murphy bc he moves so quick, so what I do, is try to keep track with who has the ball bc, Myles will be coming back into the picture regardless of who or how many are blocking him bc, Murphy most always gets free, and if he isn't making the tackle, most of the time he is there assisting with the tackle, or he is in the neighborhood of the FB.

There is so much really young freshman and sophomore talent along our DL, and when championship FB season come in, our D will be as Nasty, or the Nastiest D that our opponents will have faced throughout their entire 2020 season. It will be logistical nightmare for OC's just to keep whoever has the ball in their hands standing up, and trying to get the ball past the 1st level of our defense.

Our secondary, IMO, I think we're as talented in the secondary than we've been in a while, and after those guys get meaningful snaps in live game action against the better teams we will play from here on out, our secondary will become as good or better than the secondary's we've had in the past that has helped us to win championships, and this 2020 secondary will do the same!!! If it's true that defenses win championship, then I see another Natty in the very near future for our Clemson Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope he’ll be able to lock down a starting spot

Sep 29, 2020, 9:14 AM

I hope he’ll be able to lock down a starting spot by next year. It’s cool seeing these rookies come off the bench to throw a little change in there.

I see him and Brian Bresee both working off the bench to help maybe earning a starting spot by next year at UGA.

Hopefully Capehart and Williams will get a little playing time too.

I love our depth on the defensive line.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: I hope he’ll be able to lock down a starting spot

Sep 30, 2020, 12:44 AM

I said it before the season started and will say it again: We will have two freshman starters on the D-line by the end of the season. Murphy and Bresee are already the two best players at their positions.

When Tyler Davis returns, our starting D-line goes to a completely different level.

Next season? All 3 guys return. The 2021 team might have the best D-line in our history.

Sep 29, 2020, 7:54 PM

Amen. Just watched a replay of the ACCCG last year against the Hoos. Their O line held up well against the Tigers defensive front...that won't be the case this Saturday. Murphy, Bresee and company will be wreaking havoc up front. Can't wait!!

Sep 29, 2020, 7:54 PM

Amen. Just watched a replay of the ACCCG last year against the Hoos. Their O line held up well against the Tigers defensive front...that won't be the case this Saturday. Murphy, Bresee and company will be wreaking havoc up front. Can't wait!!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,950
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic