Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: The Opening: Final Day nuggets, Clemson talent shines, and final thoughts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: The Opening: Final Day nuggets, Clemson talent shines, and final thoughts

Jul 3, 2018, 2:58 PM

The Opening: Final Day nuggets, Clemson talent shines, and final thoughts

My time here in the greater Frisco and Dallas area has come to a sweltering end, but before I hop on a plane back to Clemson there are a few things I want to pass along.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks DHood. You have the best

Jul 3, 2018, 2:59 PM

nuggets.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Outstanding DT content with more to look forward to I

Jul 3, 2018, 3:14 PM

guess with your numerous "more on that later"s.

Travel safe.

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: The Opening: Final Day nuggets, Clemson talent shines, and final thoughts

Jul 3, 2018, 3:23 PM

David, your business trips are WAY cooler than mine!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I speak for most of TNET when I say..

Jul 3, 2018, 3:27 PM

David, we love your nuggets.

Re: TNET: The Opening: Final Day nuggets, Clemson talent shines, and final thoughts

Jul 3, 2018, 3:49 PM

Yep, thanks for throwing out those "more to come" nuggets. Need something to read in the next couple weeks.

7 out of 10 media saying they wouldn't be back sounds like it was a bust. That's ashamed. I wonder if those fellas could be in pads in Oregon since the weather isn't a 120 degrees? probably not since it's a state law.

Money does talk but if no one shows up or the talent decide to go elsewhere then it'll be no money there and essentially forced to go back to Oregon. Dallas, never did impress me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great info on the location & thoughts of both recruits and

Jul 3, 2018, 5:15 PM

media. I'm sure Frisco/Dallas can get it to where it needs to be. Location probably has more of the IT factor than Indianapolis (which would be another legit centralized location) with the "star", etc. Oregon is great and all, but definitely a long way for the East Coast guys. All they have is Nike and I'm sure Jones can get Nike involved somehow.

Jul 3, 2018, 6:05 PM

What you get wire a businessman mixing in with sports wit no clue on weather etc.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2018, 10:49 PM

Just think how big of a hit for recruitment this has cost Oregon! I'm guessing this makes them irrelevant soon unless they get a big named coach!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic