Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: The Kids Show Out: Freshmen have big performances in spring game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: The Kids Show Out: Freshmen have big performances in spring game

Apr 7, 2019, 8:01 AM

The Kids Show Out: Freshmen have big performances in spring game

Saturday’s spring game was a day for the kids. Head coach Dabo Swinney more than once called players like wide receivers Joseph Ngata and Frank Ladson high school players, a nod to the fact that the Tigers’ large class of mid-year enrollees should still be in high school. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: The Kids Show Out: Freshmen have big performances in spring game

Apr 7, 2019, 8:38 AM

:)

Sheridan Jones is supposed to be in High School

Apr 7, 2019, 9:13 AM

next year. He pulled a Bentley and moved up a year plus graduated early.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sheridan Jones is supposed to be in High School

Apr 7, 2019, 9:16 AM

I was really impressed with Jones yesterday. He will be a legit DB for us in the near future.

Apr 7, 2019, 10:02 AM

The freshman certainly showed out. Other than Sheridan Jones, I think that I was as impressed by Taisun Phommachanh as anybody. I know it was in limited action and a lot of the scout team was in by that point but he looked extremely sharp. Between him and Brice, DJ will have his hands full trying to get the starting nod in a couple of years.

Who is DJ?***

Apr 7, 2019, 12:25 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uhhhhmm...it’s pretty obvious...

Apr 7, 2019, 7:03 PM

Dustin Johnson! Come on man! Grade of slaw and all that. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2019, 12:14 PM

.........and it just keeps getting better!!!!! Go Tigers

Apr 7, 2019, 10:21 PM

Anyone agree, or am I losing it? Neither team was able to run the ball at all. Terrible. I don't think we are going to have any type of running game. And yet, Dabo comes on TV, post spring game, and says, "We are built to run the ball." Really?? Neither team had any success whatever running the ball. Did Dabo watch the same game that I did? Hopefully the spring game was artifact of the team being split in two, but I really don't think so. If Dabo thinks that we are "built to run the ball," then I think that he has some serious re-tooling to do.

You try sooo hard, yet you're sooo transparent.

Apr 8, 2019, 6:53 AM

But it's hard to be mad at you when it appears something may not be right with you. All I'm asking is to just stop the charade. Hint, you're not really fooling anyone. Stop trying so hard.

Re: You try sooo hard, yet you're sooo transparent.

Apr 8, 2019, 8:01 AM

Apparently half of our defense is better than Alabama's!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2019, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: The Kids Show Out: Freshmen have big performances in spring game ]

dgcannon39 said:

Anyone agree, or am I losing it? Neither team was able to run the ball at all. Terrible. I don't think we are going to have any type of running game. And yet, Dabo comes on TV, post spring game, and says, "We are built to run the ball." Really?? Neither team had any success whatever running the ball. Did Dabo watch the same game that I did? Hopefully the spring game was artifact of the team being split in two, but I really don't think so. If Dabo thinks that we are "built to run the ball," then I think that he has some serious re-tooling to do.

dgcannon39 said:

I think they knew what they have at RB so I don't think we committed to the run in a spring game... simply because of the physical aspect of running the ball also risking injury in the trenches. But I believe we will be good if not great in the run game.

Apr 9, 2019, 9:17 AM

Spring game is hard to tell much but overall we looked good. Young guys seem ready to step it up and I'm really looking forward to the upcoming seasons with the talent we have. Go Tigers!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic