Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Talent Gap? Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson vs. Miami
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Talent Gap? Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson vs. Miami

Oct 10, 2020, 8:01 AM

Talent Gap? Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson vs. Miami

Kirk Herbstreit says that Clemson has the edge in talent, but D’Eriq King gives Miami a chance to pull off the upset. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did crybaby Kirk give points for social justice.

Oct 10, 2020, 8:11 AM

Nm

Sounds like you want to cry about something?

Oct 10, 2020, 10:23 AM

Let it all out, snowflake.

Re: Did crybaby Kirk give points for social justice.

Oct 10, 2020, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Did crybaby Kirk give points for social justice. ]

I agree with you i was expecting tears or tee shirts ...oh well maybe next time...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Overrated?

Oct 10, 2020, 8:16 AM

The ‘Canes have beaten a good middle-tier FBS team in UAB, an imploding Louisville team that got waxed by GT last night and a pathetic FSU. Hey, anything can happen, but I’m not buying the hype. Go Tigers!

Re: TNET: Talent Gap? Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson vs. Miami

Oct 10, 2020, 9:46 AM

Trevor Lawrence said Virginia was like playing a high school team? I missed that being a headline in every media outlet in the western world. What is he talking about? There’s no way one of our players would have ever said that, especially after a game they didn’t really dominate. What is wrong with people in the media just making crap up?

Oct 10, 2020, 9:56 AM

I think he meant that Trevor had people telling him that Virginia was like playing a high school team. People, not Trevor, not giving Virginia any dues for having a good game plan and playing well.

Oct 10, 2020, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Talent Gap? Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson vs. Miami ]

Trevor Lawrence was raised better than to have ever made such a negative statement as that, and I do not believe that he said anything like what's being said. I'm assuming bc, this was the first I've heard about it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What Capt. Kirk says is fine and dandy but let the teams do

Oct 10, 2020, 10:05 AM

the talking on the field. Let's enjoy the game and Go Tigers!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2020, 10:59 AM

I know that Herbie has two sons playing at Clemson but
he seems to undercut us in subtle ways. Just like he
didn't place us at #1 on his top 5.Maybe we aren't #1
but that remains to be seen. He always gives the team
we are playing the best comments. Sorry Herbie but we
still own your buck-nuts.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2020, 1:16 PM

We are playing Miami, why the constant fascination with Ohio State?

Oct 10, 2020, 1:22 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Talent Gap? Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson vs. Miami ]

Before kirk's son's came to Clemson, a lot of FB fans would say that Kirk was a fan to Clemson behind his OSU Nuts. I got hammered a lot for not agreeing, and I don't think that Kirk is anymore a fan to Clemson bc his two sons are at Clemson, than he was before they signed with Clemson. OSU is and will always be as solid in his heart as Clemson is in ours.

Dabo offered Tye and Jake a better deal than what OSU ever attempted to offer them, and they broke the FB tradition of Dad and Grandpa playing at OSU, and they came to Clemson where they saw a better chances than what they saw at OSU. It happens all the time with kids not choosing the same path as their parents in college choices, as they will in many other choices, and we call it being our own person. Tye and Jake will be lifelong Clemson Tiger fans, and Kirk will always be a OSU die hard, and a never die #1 fan to Tye and Jake, and I seriously believe that is the name of that tune concerning Kirk, Tye, Jake, and Clemson!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2020, 1:15 PM

I say over and over that all games come down to the O-line but maybe even more this game. Until I see something that changes my mind, I don't see Miami's dbacks being afraid of our receivers. With the weather and speed that Miami has, this is a game for #9. We have got to protect but we also have to run block and get Travis rolling.

Oct 10, 2020, 1:35 PM

I'm still a believer that solid defenses win games, especially close games. But yes, the O line is also a very important and needed unit for winning FB games bc, if you can't score, there is no way you can win a FB game!!! But I do love watching a stingy hard nose defense that prevents scoring attempts!!!!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic