Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney on seniors, Trevor Lawrence: "It's been an unbelievable journey"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney on seniors, Trevor Lawrence: "It's been an unbelievable journey"

Jan 3, 2021, 8:01 AM

Swinney on seniors, Trevor Lawrence: "It's been an unbelievable journey"

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney was obviously disappointed during his postgame press conference following the Tigers’ 49-28 loss at the hands of Ohio St. in the Sugar Bowl, but did allow a small smile to cross his face when talking about a group of seniors (and one standout junior) that finished their careers with a remarkable record. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These are the same comments, just repackaged.

Jan 3, 2021, 8:58 AM

Will we get some comments on the actual game or some interviews with Venables, Streeter, etc?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They just rewrote a similar article. With the same quotes.***

Jan 3, 2021, 9:06 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly***

Jan 3, 2021, 9:06 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They just rewrote a similar article. With the same quotes.***

Jan 3, 2021, 9:56 AM [ in reply to They just rewrote a similar article. With the same quotes.*** ]

Wow. Some of us on this board are really spoiled and ungrateful! Be thankful we are not in the shape of Texas, Nebraska,Southern Cal and there is probably there are few I’m leaving out. Those are all BIG TIME programs with BIG TIME historys. And none of those programs will have a legitimate shot at playoffs next year. BUT WE DO!!! And probably the next year as well.!! Go Tigers! The future is SO bright!

Re: They just rewrote a similar article. With the same quotes.******

Jan 3, 2021, 11:30 AM

Re: They just rewrote a similar article. With the same quotes.***

Jan 3, 2021, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Re: They just rewrote a similar article. With the same quotes.*** ]

I agree with iptay 3.. we have a GREAT program and we will be in the hunt for many championships for several seasons to come!! I for one am so glad that we have a coaching staff that actually CARES about these guys and wants to make sure they have the opportunity to become BETTER men,sons, brothers and people in our world.. winning is good... But there is so much more to it. And I'm proud that we have a head coach in Dabo Swinney that is a man of Faith, Family and Character who is not ashamed of being an example for these guys and actually for all of us!! He is not perfect, as none of us are, but I would rather have a coach that leads with a genuine heart than one who is only interested in winning and has not much regard for the important things that help build up a person! We have a bright future at Clemson and I'm excited for what it holds!! God Bless and GO TIGERS!!

Re: These are the same comments, just repackaged.

Jan 3, 2021, 9:30 AM [ in reply to These are the same comments, just repackaged. ]

Obed® said:

Will we get some comments on the actual game or some interviews with Venables, Streeter, etc?

The Sugar Bowl didn't make the coordinators available postgame. Typically we'd get them in the locker room after a Playoff game but locker rooms weren't open and everything was over Zoom.

Re: TNET: Swinney on seniors, Trevor Lawrence: "It's been an unbelievable journey"

Jan 3, 2021, 3:22 PM

Hopefully Dabo will get a zipper for his mouth before next year. Firing up your opponent before you play them is never wise. Humble first, in winning and losing.

Maybe the team followed his lead, they certainly looked unprepared and were outplayed and out coached.

Go Tigers,

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic