Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Sunday night update: Dabo reaches out to injured Boston College quarterback
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 5,094

TNET: Sunday night update: Dabo reaches out to injured Boston College quarterback

Nov 11, 2018, 7:08 PM

Sunday night update: Dabo reaches out to injured Boston College quarterback

A cold Saturday night on The Heights in Chestnut Hill was a lot of fun for Clemson players and coaches, and head coach Dabo Swinney wants to make sure each of them enjoys the journey. Photo by Brian Fluharty / USATODAY
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Sunday night update: Dabo reaches out to injured Boston College quarterback

Nov 11, 2018, 7:50 PM

I can only imagine how our coaches and most of our players will enjoy watching the film. I do expect, however, that the right side of our OL will see lots of room for improvement. That said, we won. I am enjoying it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Sunday night update: Dabo reaches out to injured Boston College quarterback

Nov 11, 2018, 8:14 PM

Someone forgot to tell Dabo that TL had the worst game of the season and made bad decision after bad decision. Surely one of our genuises on the board can enlighten him.

Class.

Nov 11, 2018, 8:40 PM

did Dino reach out? don't remember.

Nov 12, 2018, 5:49 AM

Somewhat encouraged that Swinney called out the coaching on the punt coverage problems. Now if only he could find a way to dedicate a top coach for special teams coordination. The coaching by committee has just never worked to field a top ranked special teams squad. When a team is so good in most areas, the weakest areas (oline and special teams) stick out like a bad blemish.

HEY quit reporting Addazio said Brown has internal injuries

Nov 12, 2018, 7:58 AM

He said no such thing. What said was he didn't know anything othaer than his parents were with him at the hospital and he'd have to "get [his] arms around it." Then he said communications would be an internal matter.

Now admittedly, I'm quoting y'all's article on CSA's post game presser. Did you quote him accurately? If so, he DID NOT SAY BROWN HAS INTERNAL INJURIES.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: HEY quit reporting Addazio said Brown has internal injuries

Nov 12, 2018, 8:43 AM

It sounds like if you saw the interview the coach pointed to his abdomen when he said internal.
From another article-
“Wilkins rag-dolled him to the ground. Brown struggled to get up, then headed to the locker room and eventually a nearby hospital. His status going forward wasn't known yet. Addazio called the injury "an internal deal in here" and pointed to his abdomen.”

You're right. My interpretation of the printed word was wron

Nov 12, 2018, 8:48 AM

I went and watched the video and he did gesture across his upper abdomen as he said it's an internal matter in here. That does clearly indicate he was characterizing it as an internal injury. I'll shut up about it now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

I feel kinda bad....

Nov 12, 2018, 9:52 AM

...for the QB. I mean - he got hit by a train. Should we send a gift basket or something?

Re: I feel kinda bad....

Nov 12, 2018, 3:23 PM

Maybe a gift card and some flowers?

May not have gotten a penalty, but

Nov 12, 2018, 11:44 AM

but i felt icky after watching it. felt kinda like a cheap shot

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: May not have gotten a penalty, but

Nov 12, 2018, 12:59 PM

He did drive him in to the ground. Football is a rough game. We've been on the receiving end of more stuff like that and worse, than I can remember.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 5,094
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic