Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Simmons wants to take one former teammate to NFL with him, intercept Brady
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

TNET: Simmons wants to take one former teammate to NFL with him, intercept Brady

Apr 25, 2020, 10:12 AM

Simmons wants to take one former teammate to NFL with him, intercept Brady

Former Clemson linebacker Isaiah Simmons has an entirely new roster of teammates to get to know, but there is one Tiger he would love to take with him. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Simmons wants to take one former teammate to NFL with him, intercept Brady

Apr 25, 2020, 4:23 PM

After Skalski got thrown out of the NCG against LSU with 5 minutes left in the 3d Qrt with the score 25-28, that one play changed the structure and the intensity of our defense in a way that it was like we were playing with only 9 men on the defense for the rest of that game, and we couldn't stop nothing that LSU done from that point on. Without our most intense D leader, our defense lost focus, and they never got back in sync and made plays. I mean we went into that game without a solid experienced front 7, and we were in that game until Skalski was thrown out!!! Did the best team win that that game that night, I really don't know. I know that it would have been a closer game with Skalski helping out through all 4 quarters, and we have many times saw our Tigers go into the 4th Qtr a couple of scores down and win games in the 4th quarter....

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Simmons wants to take one former teammate to NFL with him, intercept Brady

Apr 25, 2020, 7:54 PM

Nailed it.... glad he’s coming back.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic