Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Simmons' message to Syracuse: Don't put all your focus on beating Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

TNET: Simmons' message to Syracuse: Don't put all your focus on beating Clemson

Sep 15, 2019, 7:01 AM

Simmons' message to Syracuse: Don't put all your focus on beating Clemson

Isaiah Simmons delivered a helpful hint to the Syracuse football program following the Tigers’ 41-6 win in The Dome: If you want to be a good program focus less on Clemson and focus more on playing week to week, never looking ahead or behind. Photo by Rich Barnes / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Simmons' message to Syracuse: Don't put all your focus on beating Clemson

Sep 15, 2019, 7:49 AM

What a humble young man

Re: TNET: Simmons' message to Syracuse: Don't put all your focus on beating Clemson

Sep 15, 2019, 8:00 AM

Wow. Very smart and what a great player. It's gonna be fun watching him this year.

Sep 15, 2019, 8:03 AM

AWESOME !!!!!____________________WHAT A GAME !!!!!___________AWESOME !!!!! GO TIGERS !!!!

Sep 15, 2019, 8:07 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Simmons' message to Syracuse: Don't put all your focus on beating Clemson ]

Yes, I remember watching and listening to him when he committed and thinking the same thing.

I also bet he dates all the hot woman on campus, or at least he could, and should!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2019, 8:39 AM

But he only focuses on one at a time and treats them like the queen of the night.

Humility isn't a characteristic I want

Sep 15, 2019, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Simmons' message to Syracuse: Don't put all your focus on beating Clemson ]

On any player on my defense. EVER.

live to see a 21 year old patronize 50
year old dino,his team and fan base. No feeling better to me

Re: Humility isn't a characteristic I want

Sep 15, 2019, 12:55 PM

Silly comment. Nearly every all time great player on defense is humble off the field, nearly every one of them. Put the helmet on and it's a different story. You are asking your players to be a jerk like a Brian Bosworth?

Sep 15, 2019, 8:25 AM

All around GREAT young man. Great leader and still humble enough to listen and learn. He will go far on the next level. Glad to have him back this year. Keep up the good work and enjoy yourself this year. GO T-I-G-E-R-S!!!

Re: TNET: 74TIGER'S message to Syracuse: Happy Homecoming

Sep 15, 2019, 8:25 AM

Congrats to all of you who came out to fill a place that holds fewer people than the number we we sell season tickets to. Impressive you get that many to show every 20 years or so

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2019, 8:37 AM

Third largest Syracuse crowd ever....but not in the fourth quarter.

Sep 15, 2019, 8:50 AM

If you build it they will come but you cant make them stay when you play like that

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How did all those Gamecock fans get behind Simmons?***

Sep 15, 2019, 8:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I would take this attitude towards my golf game

Sep 15, 2019, 10:00 AM

I'd probably make it to state

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Isaiah reminds me of EF Hutton . . .

Sep 15, 2019, 10:39 AM

When the "Kansas Collision" speaks . . . you listen.

He is a pleasure to watch and pull for!!!

WTG Tiger!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Isaiah reminds me of EF Hutton . . .

Sep 15, 2019, 3:50 PM

Yes he is - Skeeta - yes he is !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Sep 15, 2019, 11:20 AM

I love our defense. I love our defensive coordinator and coaches. Fun times we're living in.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Same goes for Ga Tech

Sep 16, 2019, 10:05 AM

They spent all offseason preparing for us, then still got demolished. Think about what that does to a player's mentality, when you spend that much time on it and still don't come close. Well, we saw what happens this weekend, thanks to The Citadel.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic