Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Recruits react to Sugar Bowl: 'We’ll definitely be back next year. Without a doubt”
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: Recruits react to Sugar Bowl: 'We’ll definitely be back next year. Without a doubt”

Jan 2, 2021, 2:54 PM

Recruits react to Sugar Bowl: 'We’ll definitely be back next year. Without a doubt”

Clemson suffered a tough loss in Friday night's Sugar Bowl, but the new wave of recruits are ready to get on campus and get the Tigers back to their championship ways. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Recruits react to Sugar Bowl: 'We’ll definitely be back next year. Without a doubt”

Jan 2, 2021, 3:17 PM

I hope we never develop a mindset that demands a trophy or a ring at the end of the year and that we always have a team that goes for the ring like every game was a trophy game. This program has made enormous strides and it is in the minds and mouths of anyone who watches college football that has a dog in the race. The school is great. The campus is amazing. CU is good all around, and it has good culture. These guys had a great year. I think CU has a program with a solid core and a deep bench of guys that will go hard every time their number is called.

Re: TNET: Recruits react to Sugar Bowl: 'We’ll definitely be back next year. Without a doubt”

Jan 2, 2021, 3:21 PM

Why wouldn't they be?

Jan 2, 2021, 3:36 PM

I'm super excited about Tristan Leigh committing. We have some really good young true freshmen OL and we desperately need to step up in the OL.

Jan 2, 2021, 3:48 PM

Those kids aren't dummies that hasn't ever played a down of FB. Most of who our coaches bring in, they come from good HS programs, and they surely understand that to win it all, you have to have all the pieces together on both side of the FB, and from what I've seen through this season against who we've played, there were a few sore spots, and in this class that just signed their LOI, It looks as if our coaches are addressing those few sore spots with an upgrade in talent.

Speaking of talent, who would you guys feel that are leaving, and who would it be better for if they stay and used the season that the NCAA is giving back to the seniors bc of the covid season. I'll Hang up and listen to whoever probably know more about that than I do!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 6:07 PM

Travis, Trevor, Powell, Amari will all be drafted so I think they will depart. Cade Stewart, Chalk, Rencher, Will Swinney, Pinckney, Specter, Skalski, Nolan Turner, Will Spiers likely will either enter draft or begin another career.

Hey, Recruits. Being a Social Media Contenda might be nice,

Jan 2, 2021, 6:17 PM

but you gonna have to prove it to old "Get off my Lawn" types like me ON THE PLAYING FIELD.

Now, you're moving onto campus very soon, so you can get on this right away.

Thank You for choosing Clemson University. But, that decision is only a starting point.

It is not a free ride into a starting job, and it CERTAINLY is not a guarantee of making the CFP. All those things have to be earned, like I said, on the playing field.

Clemson trusts you to live up to the potential they saw in you when they recruited you. That is why Dabo Swinney does not hover around the transfer portal looking for potential replacements for you that will take your job away. You WILL get a fair shot at playing time here, that much is proven.

Go, new Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trotter is going to be a beast! Can't wait to see him play!***

Jan 2, 2021, 7:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic