Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Pinion wins ring, now I want to see Deshaun Watson win Super Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: Pinion wins ring, now I want to see Deshaun Watson win Super Bowl

Feb 8, 2021, 2:01 PM

Pinion wins ring, now I want to see Deshaun Watson win Super Bowl

The ball just sounded different coming off his foot, and the sound caused me to turn around. Now, a decade later, the cause of that sound has a Super Bowl ring. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great story on Pinion & perspective on DW4

Feb 8, 2021, 2:18 PM

But then -- great perspective on this team is what TNet has become accustomed to from David Hood, and he clearly has delivered again!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Pinion wins ring, now I want to see Deshaun Watson win Super Bowl

Feb 8, 2021, 2:32 PM

Thanks for the great article David Hood!! #FreeDeshaun

Feb 8, 2021, 2:55 PM

I fully believe that a young man with the talent that DW4 has as a QB, it's only right that he gets a chance to prove just how good he is as an NFL QB before he gets to old, or injured playing with a team that has no intentions of building a decent team that DW4 can showcase, and show off his talents as a NFL QB. There is no way to know who is truly the best until you have the better ones compete with equal levels of talent with them as it has been with Patrick Mahomes, with the Kansas City Chiefs. DW4 is a great, awesome athlete that landed in a bad spot, with a bad owner that is OK with having a bad Team!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2021, 5:49 PM

DW4 will remain in Houston, unless they get a ridiculous offer for him.
Houston will not let him go, they have a decent core of offensive talent, but their defense needs big upgrades. They can actually hang on to him until 2018!
Going to the Jets is a joke, they don't have anything to offer Houston in return.
DW4 needs to be part of the solution in Houston, because he is not going anywhere. (unless he gets lucky)
The Texans realize that Watson is the Super Bowl quality Franchise QB they have been looking for over the last 20 years. They got rid of Hopkins to they could pay DE4!

I still say if Pinion didn’t go pro we’d have won the 2016 Natty

Feb 8, 2021, 2:56 PM

Teasdall had a great game so not for punting sake.
Kenyon Drake on Kickoff taking that 95 yard Kickoff return back wouldn’t have happened with Pinion kicking.

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Correction won the 2015 Natty***

Feb 8, 2021, 2:59 PM

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Didnt Lakip doe the kickoffs that year?

Feb 8, 2021, 9:12 PM [ in reply to I still say if Pinion didn’t go pro we’d have won the 2016 Natty ]

He was out for the game as well bc of drug use.

Feb 8, 2021, 9:19 PM

I think if DW4 wants to win a Super Bowl the first thing he needs to do is get the GOAT Brady to retire.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic