Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Monday's Freshmen Report: Elliott breaks down impressive freshman class
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 3,250

TNET: Monday's Freshmen Report: Elliott breaks down impressive freshman class

Apr 1, 2019, 8:40 PM

Monday's Freshmen Report: Elliott breaks down impressive freshman class

Tony Elliott met with the media for the second time this spring Monday, and he had plenty of praise for the Tigers' freshman class. Elliott, Clemson's running backs coach and co-offensive coordinator, was asked which members of the freshman class have caught his eye and he started with the two receivers, Joseph Ngata and Frank Ladson. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Derion Kendrick

Apr 1, 2019, 9:04 PM

Ladson and Ngata will be the reason Kendrick will stay on defense or_________________

Re: Derion Kendrick

Apr 2, 2019, 7:22 AM

I’m thinking so too. I hate to use this comparison but we might use him like Steve Spurrier used Stephon Gilmore, that is playing mostly DB but occasionally throwing him over to WR because he’s athletic enough to do both.

Re: TNET: Monday's Freshmen Report: Elliott breaks down impressive freshman class

Apr 1, 2019, 10:15 PM

I’m really excited to see what Lay can do this season. We are very thin at TE so his contribution will be huge. He really does look like a freak athlete for his age, he could be the next Jordan Legget this offense has been looking for. I thought Galloway was going to be that guy for us this year but the longer we don’t hear anything to me isn’t a good sign, when he comes back. I think He will be very good but we have to use what’s available. We haven’t really needed a catching TE just a good blocker with the WRs we have but image the damage a serious TE can do with all the other weapons we have, the offense would pretty much unstoppable!!! Go Tigers!!

Replies: 3
| visibility 3,250
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic